Olalekan Jeyifous will be the next artist to create a public art installation in Waterfront Park in Spring 2020. Waterfront Park currently hosts...
Adeline Vitolo Santoro (“Vicki”), just shy of her 100th birthday, died on Sept. 17, 2018, after a short incapacitation. Vicki was a graduate ...
You’ve seen these things all over Alexandria. In the past few weeks, it seems like scooters are everywhere. City Council approved a nine-month pilo...
City Council unanimously upheld on Tuesday, May 14, the Board of Architectural Review’s approval of designs to modify the Vowell-Snowden-Black Hous...
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Exceptional Schools Fair 2018 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Public Information Meeting: Main Street Streetscape – Phase II | Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 7:00 0 comments
- Alexandria Council Approves ‘Hugo Black House’ Alterations
- Raising Funds for Prince William Delegate
- Virginia Legislators Present Honors to Constituents in Herndon
- Empowering Women and Girls
- Some Workers Hurt by Shutdown Were Not Paid
- Fairfax High Crew Wins State Championship
- Swimming Lessons: Choosing a School and Instructor
- Great Falls Athlete Sets School State Records
- Alexandria Area Residents Compete in Westfields Triathlon
- Five Medals at States as Boats Vie for Spots at National Races
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Volunteer To Honor Fallen Troops
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: ‘Honey Trap’ of Campaign Contributions
- Opinion: Commentary: Bold and Swift Changes for Our Environment
- Opinion: Independent Progressive: Fairfax Primary—A Blue Wave
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Health Insurance Tax: An Attack on Seniors
Micromobility and the future of Alexandria’s streets.
Rejects opponents’ view that state-held preservation easement should apply.
Register for annual Senior Health and Fitness Fair.