<i>The following incidents were reported by the Arlington County Police Department:</i>
* 1400 Jefferson Davis Highway. Around 10:15 p.m. on Feb. 28, the victim a 40-year-old male was exiting his vehicle to deliver a food order to the hotel, when an unknown subject approached him. The subject attempted to hit the victim over the head with a gun. The victim blocked the strike causing the gun to fall to the ground. The subject then demanded the victim's money. At this time, the victim ran towards the hotel. The subject then entered the victim's vehicle taking the food, which was left on the front seat, and fled the scene. The victim received an injury to his knee, after he fell while trying to get into the hotel. No medical treatment was needed. The suspect is described as a black male, 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall, 165 pounds, wearing a camouflage jacket and a black ski mask and armed with a silver handgun.
* 4400 S. 31st St. Around 7:25 p.m. on Feb. 25, the victim, a 22-year-old male was walking down the street when he observed an unknown vehicle pass by him and turn around in front of him. The vehicle approached him and stopped. The passenger got out of the vehicle and engaged the victim in conversation. The driver then exited the vehicle and ran up to the victim, grabbed him around the neck and held him at knifepoint. This subject then demanded the victim's wallet. The wallet was given and both subjects fled the scene in the awaiting vehicle. The suspect passenger is described as an Hispanic male, 20-22 years of age, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 137 pounds, wearing a black shirt and a black skullcap. The driver is described as an Hispanic male, 20-22 years of age, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 140 wearing a black shirt, black skullcap armed with a black knife. The vehicle is described as a new Toyota 4 Runner, 4D dark green in color, with a particle VA tag number - 8933.
<bt>* 600 S. 15th St. Around 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 25, the victim, a 40-year-old female was walking home from the metro when an unknown subject approached her. As they were passing one another the subject reached out, grabbed her purse and snatched it from her arm. The victim screamed and gave chase. A neighbor heard the plea and responded offering his assistance. The subject fled with the purse disappearing onto a side street. The suspect is described as a black male, 25 years of age, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 170 pounds, wearing a dark brown coat, dark pants and a dark knit cap.
<bt>* 2400 S. Glebe Road, Econo Lodge. Around 1:40 a.m. on March 2, the victim, an 18-year-old male was in his hotel room. He heard a knock on the door. When he opened the door a group of approximately 10 subjects ran into the room. The subjects were armed with bottles and metal bats. The victim ran into the bathroom trying to get away. The victim was stabbed a number of times, receiving puncture wounds to his chest and stomach. The police responded and searched the area for the suspects. One suspect was located and detained. The investigation is ongoing.
<bt>* 800 S. Ivy St. Around 2:15 a.m. on Feb. 26, the victim, a 24-year-old male was parking his vehicle when an unknown subject approached and asked for a cigarette. The victim stated that he did not have one. The subject then demanded the victim's vehicle. The victim said no, at which time he was hit over the head with an unknown object. The victim put the vehicle in drive and sped off. While he did so, another subject who was standing to the rear of the vehicle the entire time, smashed the vehicle's rear window. The victim then drove himself to the hospital for medical treatment. The first suspect is described as an Hispanic male, 20-25 years of age, skinny, wearing a black jacket, black pants and a black skullcap. The second suspect could only be described as a black male.
<bt>* 1000 S. Rolfe St. Around 8:30 p.m. on March 1, two unknown subjects forced open the front door to the house and entered it. Once inside a number of dresser drawers were entered. At this time nothing appears to be missing. The suspects are described only as black males.
* 5500 Columbia Pike. Sometime between 6 a.m. and 4:08 p.m. on Feb. 27, an unknown subject entered the apartment possibly through an unlocked door. Once inside the subject stole a 19" Sharp television.
* 3400 Washington Blvd., Pica Deli. Sometime between 2 a.m. and 5:31 a.m. on Feb. 26, an unknown subject smashed a second floor window and entered the establishment. Once inside a safe was broken into and $2,400 in cash was taken.
* 2600 S. Fort Scott Drive. Sometime between 9:50 a.m. and 7:31 p.m. on Feb. 26, an unknown subject forced open the rear door to the house and entered it. Once inside a $18,000 platinum diamond color changing spinell ring and a $200 Bombay jewelry box were taken.
* 5500 Columbia Pike. Sometime between 7:45 a.m. and 8:45 p.m. on Feb. 21 an unknown subject entered the apartment, by means unknown. Once inside basket containing $1,024 in personal memorabilia was taken.
* 2100 Wilson Blvd. Sometime between 6 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 8 a.m. on Feb. 26, an unknown subject entered a locked office suite, by means unknown. Once inside three Longines watches valued at $7,000 a piece were taken and a vending machine was broken into with an undetermined amount of money taken.
* 4200 S. 12th Road. Sometime between 2:40 and 4:40 p.m. on Feb. 26, an unknown subject entered an unlocked apartment and stole 25 CDs, a cordless phone, a Sony Play Station and 2 Sony Play Station games.
<bt>* 1700 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Around 5 p.m. on Feb. 26, the victim a 25-year-old male went to use the hotel's bathroom. While inside the stall he heard some clanging noises in the stall next to him. He looked up to see fingers and a mirror above him. He struck the wall and yelled at the unknown subject. The subject fled the bathroom with the victim giving chase. The subject was able to get away. The suspect is described as a black male, 19 years of age, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 150-160 pounds, dread locks, wearing black baggy pants, a black long sleeve shirt and black shoes.
* 3000 N. Underwood St. Around 1:21 a.m. on March 1, the victim, a 21-year-old female was in her bedroom. She turned the bedroom lights off to observe an unknown subject looking at her through the window. The only description provided is that the suspect was a male.
* 4200 S. 31st St. Around 2137 hours on March 2, the victim a 49yo female observed an unknown subject looking through her bedroom window. The suspect is described as an Hispanic male, 20 years of age, mustache wearing a white tee shirt.
MD 811 BDR, a red 2-door1997 Honda Civic, 1500 N. 16th St.
VA YMZ 1139, a blue 1992 Isuzu Rodeo SUV, 4100 N. 3rd Road
VA WN 7053, 1 tag only, 1600 S. Eads St.
VA YXP 4068, a silver 2000 Chevrolet Blazer SUV, 2000 Jefferson Davis Highway
PA DFL 1558, 1 tag only, 2100 Crystal Drive
VA 7284WL, a black 2-door 1991 Accura Integra, 2300 N. 9th St.
VA YDT 4031, 1 tag only, 700 S. Greenbrier St.
VA YDF 2562, a black 4-door 1994 Honda Accord, 4300 S. Four Mile Drive