<sh>Holiday Season at Gadsby's
<bt>Gadsby's Tavern Museum invites visitors to experience the holiday season in 18th century style, Nov. 26. Tours run 1-4:30 p.m., with the last tour at 3:30. Activities include learning the dance steps of the 1790s, singing holiday songs and trying on the finest clothing for entertaining and balls. Gadsby's Tavern Museum is located at 134 N. Royal St. Tickets are $5 per person, ages 5 and up. A special patch is available for $3. Advance reservations are required for the hour-long tour. Call 703-838-4242 to register.
<ro>Schedule of Events
<Cal2>* 10-10:30 a.m. - Slide Show, "Black Memorabilia for Beginners."
* 10:30-11:30 a.m. - Film, "Girl in Room 20," from the Tyler, Texas Black Film Collection.
* 11:30 a.m.-noon - Discussion, "Decorating for the Holidays," Melvin Lowe Jr. and Theodore Morgan, owners of Defining Moments.
* 12-12:30 p.m. - Discussion, "Can You Love God and Sex?" Rev. Dr. Susan Newman.
* 1-1:30 p.m. - Discussion, "The 411 on Sex Wonder Drugs," Dr. Theo Hodge Jr.
* 1:30-3 p.m. - Film, "Murder in Harlem," from the Tyler, Texas Black Film Collection
* 3-4 p.m. - Discussion, "Whatever Happened to the Revolution?" A. Peter Bailey and Anike Robinson