The St. Louis Catholic Church dedicated a new building, Pope John Paul II Hall, after mass on Saturday morning. The new building has six classrooms and a science lab, and will be used by middle school students. Renovations in the middle school’s old building have created a computer lab, a music room and gym dressing rooms, as well as doubling the size of the library. St. Louis parish’s school, at 2901 Popkins Lane, educates more than 400 student in kindergarten through 8th grade and was established in 1956. Visit www.stlouisschool. org or call 703-768-7732 for more information.