To have real estate news listed in Centre View, mail to 7913 Westpark Drive, McLean, VA 22102, e-mail to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> email@example.com</a> or fax to 703-917-0991. Deadline is one week before publication. Call Steve Hibbard at 703-917-6434 with any questions.
Karen Trainor, branch manager of Weichert, Realtors' Fair Oaks Office, announced that several agents have been honored for her achievements in August.
Rosemary Graham led the office in listings. Graham is a member of Weichert's Chairman of the Board Elite sales club and Chairman's Gold Club. The latter signifying a high level of sales achieved through Weichert Financial.
Leading the office in production was Weichert's Executive's and Executive's Gold Club member Helaine Newman. Chairman's Club member Kim Kaufhold led the office in sales.
Weichert, Realtors is offering free informational career seminars.
* Centreville/Clifton — Tuesdays at 6 p.m. at 5955 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville. Call Shane Keaton at 703-803-1000 to confirm reservation.
* Dulles/Sterling — Thursdays at noon and the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at 21351 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling. Call Becky Hanrahan at 703-444-4700 to confirm reservation.
* Fair Oaks — Fridays at 11 a.m. at 3998 Fair Ridge Dr., Fairfax. Call Cecil Frazier at 703-934-0400 to confirm reservation.
* Fairfax — Thursdays at noon and 6 p.m. at 10201 Fairfax Blvd., (Lee Hwy.) #140, Fairfax. Contact Kathy Shea at 703-691-0555.
Weichert, Realtors recently relaunched its Web site, weichert.com, with an array of new and improved features. The enhancements are designed to facilitate easier and faster navigation for the over 100,000 visitors that browse the site each day.
Karen Trainor, branch manager of Weichert, Realtors' Fair Oaks office, announced that several associates and the office individually, have been honored for their achievements in June.
* Rosemary Graham led the office in total units. Graham is a member of Weichert's Chairman of the Board Elite sales club and Chairman's Gold Club. The latter signifying a high level of sales achieved through Weichert Financial. Leading the office in listings was Jeremy Lopynski.
The entire sales team led the Weichert region in new home dollar volume. The region consists of 18 offices throughout Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage's parent company, NRT LLC, was ranked as the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the United States based on sales volume and transaction sides in the May 2008 REAL Trends 500 report. This marks the 11th year that NRT attained this honor.