Here are links to the articles in Horses and the People they Help: A Six-Part Series by Joan Brady:
• Horses and the People They Help If you aren't familiar with how horses are helping people, read on.
• Horses as Co-Therapists? Introducing Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
• Turning Possible into Possibilities When therapy was needed during quarantine, Sprouts provided a way.
• Talking to Ty The 21-year-old Paint Gelding is a great listener.
• Leading by Example Equine Assisted Learning teaches critical life skills.
• ‘I Don't Care If the Horse Poops on Me!’ One mom's commitment to helping her son to get back to therapeutic riding.