The red caboose is a familiar site along the bike trail.
The Vienna Presbyterian Church founded in 1874.
The W&OD Trail is a long, narrow park that winds along the former roadbed of the Washington & Old Dominion Railroad and passes through Vienna at mile 12 of its 45-mile length. Its asphalt and concrete trail surface are a welcome source of enjoyment for runners, walkers, cyclists, and skaters.
The Town of Vienna is sharing LOVE! thanks to a kind local couple who donated the metal tube letters. Mark Stahl, the Vienna Public Art commissioner, installed the public art project.