February 21, 2012
Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department’s River Road station 10 opened in 1984 and serves as Cabin John’s headquarters. The volunteer fire department was organized on March 19, 1930.
Stories this photo appears in:
Montgomery County declines to fund its share of project.
County Executive Isiah Leggett removed the $7 million renovation and addition project to Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department Station No. 30 on Falls Road from his current proposed Capital Improvement Program. What was originally supposed to be a joint project between the county and the Cabin John volunteers is now on hold because of a disagreement over ownership.