Girl Scout Troop 3015 bear the cold during the morning rush at Colvin Run Elementary School to sell hot coffee and baked goods to passers-by. From left: Crestienne DeChaine, 12, of Great Falls; Madison Hodges, 11, of Great Falls; Carlyn Kranking, 13, of Vienna; Samantha Wilson, 11, of Vienna; Maren Kranking, 11, of Vienna; Sarah Buckingham, 11, of Great Falls; Whitney Hodges, 11, of Great Falls; and Emily Buckingham, 12, of Great Falls.

A ‘Tremendous Turnout’ in Vienna

At Wolftrap precinct, about 100 voters were standing in line by the time the polls opened, some having been there since 5:10 a.m.

Election Day proved to be a cold, but busy morning at Colvin Run Elementary School in Vienna.

Comments

mipsda 10 months ago

I think that the school's Batch Freezer isn't filled with real milk and it will never be. It is cheaper to feed the children with unhealthy food instead of good and healthy food. This should be taken to the authorities.

I think that the most sincere found raising activities are the ones made by children for children. There are so many fun ways of making money for a good cause and i hope that there are some people that are using this somewhere.

I think that all MyLife i wanted to do a found raising party and i really hope that i will someday have the chance to do that. I think that i have amazing friends and they can be willing to help me.

MarieLJ 8 months, 1 week ago

The injured while working employees have certain other specified rights under the jurisdiction of the Office of Personnel Management, such as reemployment rights if the disability has been overcome within one year.

I really admire these kids. I hope their parents are proud of them. These are the future Working Moms of America, so we should all be proud of them.

mipsda 6 months ago

This is such a great photo.