Election page Sabrine Ahmed-Iqbal points out the long line inside Colin Powell Elementary School.

Community Turns Out to Vote

Economy, jobs, health care important issues.

Tuesday’s weather was cold, but sunny, and people in the local community turned out in droves to vote in the presidential election. At Colin Powell Elementary, the line to vote was steady.

Comments

iuliancezar 10 months, 3 weeks ago

I work in a PEO company and i must say that health and public funding are as important but not exactly connected. I think that an extra talk with the authorities will do more good.

crazysony 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I appreciate a lot that there were some many people who decided to participate to the presidential elections. It will be great if the new president would take some decisions in order to protect the environment. He should encourage polyethylene bags use as they are great.

iuliancezar 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I just adore your site. I think that it is really good for all those Work at home moms that want to stay in touch with what is happening in town or at their children's school. I love the simple but expressive pictures that you choose.

crazysony 10 months, 1 week ago

I appreciate a lot this post and I consider it to be great as it provides quality information.It is great that there were so many people who decided to vote as it is very important to choose someone who knows what means to be a good leader. A president should focus on people's issues but also on protecting the environment by using thermal oxidizer systems.

crazyhowell 10 months, 1 week ago

I've recently watched the news on Direct TV Phoenix and there were some interesting interviews with people who were waiting to vote.They wish to have a better lifestyle and affordable health insurance policies.

crazysony 10 months ago

I am working as a lawyer at the Holzberg Law company and I use to encourage people to vote as it is their right to express their opinions. Moreover people should not only choose the President but they should also go to referendums.

iuliancezar 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I think that i went to vote at least once in My Life and i don't really feel like i have participated actively in changing something. I think that this is just an idea that was put in our minds, that we really have something to say in politics.

iuliancezar 9 months, 1 week ago

I wish i could go to North Carolina School of Business because i want to run my father's business when i'll grow up and i to be frankly i really like how i look in a suit now that i look at this article's picture.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Commas and digits were never my thing.I tried to study in the 9th grade html and c but nothing got stuck to me.I loved that chaos formed from letters, signs and digits but i didn't want to know what to do with them.I should give your link to my neighbour, he's a computer geek. You should see the Green Bay Packers baby clothes.

iuliancezar 8 months, 1 week ago

Seeing this picture reminded me the fact that all Mylife i wanted to look good in a suit but i never managed to do that. A friend told me that it might be because of the suit and good tailor will do wonders.

I still believe in democracy and the people's right to express public will through vote. I'm an online journalist and I recently witnessed a close to political and economic scandal in Arizona that almost went by unnoticed from lack of public reaction. I think the prosecutors and lawyers in Tucson should try to restore people's faith in democracy.

henjons88 7 months ago

I think this photo should inspire young people to get off the couch, get involved and get job. It doesn't matter if it's at McDonald's, Contact One Call Center, or D&G. Just go out there and do something instead of waiting for a miracle.

It's great that people still believe in vote, but the current administration didn't do anything special for people like me, since investor visas aren't any easier to get.

spencerid 6 months, 1 week ago

This is a common win-win situation, you go to vote and exercise your legal right and someone important and famous will win the elections because you and other like you went to vote.

steve7876 4 months ago

My spouse and i nevertheless believe in democracy plus the people's directly to convey community will certainly via vote.Buy Green Coffee Bean Online Now i am the on-line surgeon and also Lengthy ago i seen a detailed to political and also economic scandal with Arizona ( az ) in which practically went by unnoticed coming from not enough community impulse.

rodene 2 months, 1 week ago

Interesting topic shown here, i am now working on it regularly here and would say keep the future posts like this continusoly. Apple service center in guwahati

Turnkey solution providers in India

com44 1 week, 1 day ago

Our main goal is to not only to build you an amazing website but to offer your readers and customers an easy to use website that is quick to download and easy to find in the search engines. Contact us for a web design consultation and to ask about many of our other great services.
Buffalo NY web pages
Website Services in Buffalo
Website maintenance in Buffalo NY

com44 1 week, 1 day ago

DGGP Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of Guar Fast Hydration Polymers used in Gas Oil Fields fracturing Industry in the world.
Oil Field Derivatives
Shell Energy service in india
Guar reports

spencerid 20 hours, 40 minutes ago

Don't stop here, go to college to earn a bachelor degree. Education includes teaching and learning specific skills, also something less tangible but more profound: the imparting of knowledge, positive judgment and well-developed wisdom. Visit here to see which university I go to.