August 22, 2016
Storm's General Store and Post Office opened beside the tracks of the Great Falls & Old Dominion Railroad in 1910.
Stories this photo appears in:
A village that became known as McLean is simply a community that sporadically developed around a trolley stop. It can trace its beginning to 1902 when John R. McLean and Senator Stephen Elkins of West Virginia obtained a charter to operate an electrified railroad, that was named the Great Falls & Old Dominion Railroad.