Photo

DASH bus under repair

The Last Diesel in Alexandria?

DASH opts away from electric for new clean diesel bus fleet.

Long term, the plan is to replace Alexandria’s DASH bus fleet with electric hybrid buses. In the meantime, DASH will use $13 million in prior year bus replacement funding to purchase 27 new clean diesel buses.

Comments

BrainJames 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I love your writing since you explain everything in a unique way. I hope I will best essays online and they will be written amazingly too.

lawson 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Starting a business is always a stressful thing. If proper planning is implemented before the start then it can become excellent entrepreneurial opportunity particularly if you have been looking to open up electrical equipment supplier maker and supplies wholesale business.

milanjoy 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I also heard about this replacement of Alexandria's DASH bus feet with electric hybrid buses. From the picture I won't clear what was going there. It is better if you share more details regarding this replacement. Hope that you will update it soon here.paris sightseeing tours

milanjoy 4 months ago

From the image shared here on the page I suppose that it is bus under repair. From the engine block is presume that it is a Volvo bus. Can anyone share some more details about the same so that I can get a better idea of the same? cheapest cable tv

christeena 3 months, 2 weeks ago

This was a great decision that replaces Alexandria’s DASH bus fleet with electric hybrid buses. I think it will be a great thing for the development of these services for the public. Keep updating more details about this topic. google chrome keeps freezing

cameel 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Changes are needed for the betterment of people. I am seeing it as a positive change as we people have the mind to accept new alterations and changes. Thank you so much for share the details here.how to turn printer online

hendryjullius 2 months, 1 week ago

A delegation of government officials and non-profit representatives from the Central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan met with representatives of the Fairfax County government to discuss human rights and health and human service related issues. These countries are currently going through intense reforms and have indicated that the United States’ experience. internet plans in my area

prasanna 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for this information in this happy to read, visit once web design in vijayawada for more ideas I hope you will keep writing more article like this one.

Kathie92 3 weeks, 2 days ago

It's the honor to make a comment on this article. What an amazing piece of writing. I love the way you describe things in the article. It makes me curious to explore more about your blog. Moreover, the website is loading very quick. What's hosting are you using? Where to buy stamps