Jump to content
Back to gallery
August 4, 2012
The current Friendship Firehouse was built in 1855, underwent remodeling in 1871 and restored by the city in 1992. The firehouse now serves as a city museum
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 Ellington. All rights reserved.