Clifton Car Show 2012

The 13th Annual Labor Day Car Show in Clifton was Monday, Sept. 3.

Chantilly’s Matt Lilley (front) and his dad Clint peer inside a 1929 Ford.

This 1982 red Ferrari is owned by Centreville’s John Miller.

Clifton’s Laurie and Mark Waldron and son Conner, 7, inspect a 1930 Ford two-door.

Attendees peruse the vehicles parked along Clifton’s Main Street.

A 1965 Shelby Cobra coupe.

Phil Foss stands beside his 1930 Model A Ford. It was his first car; he’s ...

This shiny, blue 1996 Dodge pickup truck is open for inspection.

Chantilly’s Matt Lilley stands by his 1970 Ford Mustang.

Cars line Clifton’s Main Street.

A snazzy-looking 1932 Ford.

Comments

JamesN 1 year ago

I campaigned for keeping the environment as clean as possible, and I decided to donate car. So I think I gave a good example of people who want to help the environment.

MarieLJ 11 months, 3 weeks ago

What a very beautiful parade. It reminds me of the members of an organization: workers comp attorney Georgia who had vintage cars as a hobby. So nice.

JamesN 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Vintage RV Nation cars are nice "little" jewels for the owners and a real attraction for the pedestrians. Enjoy!

I heard about the Clifton Car Show from a notification on facebook that my friend from auto insurance Maine posted. I checked it out that very day and I was glad that I did so. I got the chance to see some of my favorite classic cars in mint condition.

I can't believe I just missed this year's Clifton Car show, I was too busy working with capital pre-owned. I'm lucky there were several bloggers with high quality cameras that took snapshots and short videos of the car show.

iuliancezar 8 months, 1 week ago

Seeing these cars is making me think at only one thing, that my car needs some refurbishing too. I wish i could have enough money to invest in new wheels and i think that the interior needs some work too.

iuliancezar 8 months ago

I remember when i first time visited the trucking company Tucson with my dad. It was amazing because i saw a lot of interesting cars and i wish i could have a special car too when i will grow up. But i realized that first i need to get a job in order to afford something like this.

iuliancezar 8 months ago

I just found out about Corvette restoration at BlueSkyClassicCars.com and i think that now is the perfect time for that. I used to go with my uncle at these kind of events when i was little and i can't wait to take my son too.

I like vintage cars but I'm more of a family traveler. I got a really good bargain at a car sale three years ago for a StLouisRV and that's that's only way we travel since then.

I must admit I'm a sucker for pre-owned car sales and vintage auto shows. Last time I change my car, I went to Bartletts before checking any other showrooms. A used car is always more reliable than a new one.

These cars could become real road monsters if you know what to do with them. I recently brought some parts from Sinister Diesel at MKMCustoms.com and I started to tune my dad's old truck. He'll have a real surprise next time he starts the ignition.

I got this vintage Chevy last month and didn't really know what to do with it. Luckily, I have this friend who works in a car shop and told me you can get the extra boost you need with a forced induction system and parts from 1stopspeed.com, so now my Chevy works the road like a race car.

henjons88 7 months, 1 week ago

A car like this his is really useful, if you know your way around cars. If you have the desired car body, you can even find 1965 Mustang parts at mustangsplus.com, so you can make your car go like anything you like.

mipsda 7 months, 1 week ago

This year's Clifton Car Show was the best one to date, thanks to the massive support from car makers and a large attendance from classic car enthusiasts. Getting in was as easy as checking in to Pens tickets and watching the opening parade left my 6 year old son in awe.

mike 7 months ago

The cars look great. I would love to have one of these models. I want to buy a new car and a Lansing car dealer is helping me to make the right choice.

henjons88 7 months ago

I'm glad I came over this. I needed some new ideas on how to make my car look more vintage. I have a friend who helped me find auto detailing supplies at DetailKing.com, but I was having inspiration breakdown about the outer design.

henjons88 6 months, 1 week ago

A vintage car looks great in the garage, but it should also drive well on the road. So, what you need to do is get a high performance radiator hose and other cooling supplies from 1stopspeed.com, then check the motor for wear sings.

There's no way that this old man could have wedged his car in the bike lane, had he been driving a truck. I agree that other companies except the gas companies should researches to find the next best motor, but for the best engine blocks for sale choose TheEngineShop.com. I read the other day that they are trying to find healthier alternative fuels so they can change the car engines and reduce the pollution.

henjons88 5 months, 1 week ago

People come and go, I'm not a big fan of changes but I always hope for good ones. I always read about former vice presidents, now chairmen and I wonder how much experience these people have with jeep Dealer Westchester. I want to achieve my goal to have a successful career and I still have a long way to go. I'm almost jealous on those who succeed.

mike 5 months ago

I love all the cars. I wish I could buy one of it. I love everything that looks vintage. I have an old Mustang and I would never sell it even if it breaks a lot. I bought a lot of auto parts for it. If someone wants to buy it too, you can find 1965 Mustang parts at mustangsplus.com

henjons88 5 months ago

The 13th Annual Labor Day Car Show in Clifton was a great show, and a lucky one despite its number. The weather was great, the contestants were in great shape, I think I've seen some cars from Meyer there. Over all I had a great time and I'll be sure to come back again next year.

Who doesn't want such a beautiful and vintage car in his garage!! I recently renovated my garage with some new and modern cabinets from http://www.garageappeal.com/garagecabinetsets.aspx and I will do everything I can to buy one of these cars, to have it in my new refurnished garage. One of these cars must be mine!

mike 4 months, 3 weeks ago

The cars are amazing. I love all the old cars, but it costs a lot to buy it and to repair it if it brakes. I know how much it costs to repair a car. My car`s radiator broke and I searched a lot until I managed to get a high performance radiator hose and other cooling supplies from 1stopspeed.com

crazyhowell 4 months, 3 weeks ago

This car show was great! I like cars a lot and I've just bought an old Mustang from http://www.mkmcustoms.com/. It looks great and I am very proud of driving it.

maxwell 4 months, 2 weeks ago

This car show must have been a great hit among the car lovers. The best part about these show was the fact that it showcased classic old cars, my uncle is a car dealer and he helped me built an interest in cars, recently I helped him find cool promotional tools at http://parkplaceprinting.net/DEALER_DECALS.html.

leonardo85 4 months, 2 weeks ago

It really feels great to have a look at these old classic cars. We have to admit that the owners have done a great maintenance job and the cars are looking absolutely brand new. Those who own such old cars should change the parts after few years. That is what I do, whenever I need parts I visit XtremeDiesel for help.

eddyu 3 months, 3 weeks ago

This was really an interesting one and I like to say that keep posting and entertaining us. http://www.Focusqualitybase.com

TheFixer 2 months ago

This car show was really great, I was also there . All those cars looked awesome although many of them were more than 50 years old. Some of them even had factory build HID conversion kits.