Fashion’s Night Out Alexandria

Snapshots from Fashion’s Night Out Alexandria

Honorary Chair of Fashion Night Out Alexandria! Tameka Young and her husband City Manager Rashad ...

H. David Meyers plays the oboe outside of the newly opened Bucket List on S. ...

Maggy Francois of West Potomac Design Academy and Maggy Francois, LLC served on the host ...

Honorary Chair of Fashion Night Out Alexandria! Tameka Young is introduced with members of FNOA ...

TV personality and designer Monte Durham (“Say Yes to the Dress, Atlanta” ) applauds the ...

Committee member Jody Manor of Bittersweet Catering shares a laugh with event producer Maurisa Turner ...

General manager of the Morrison House Tobias Arff, FNOA producer Maurisa Turner Potts of Bittersweet ...

Deputy City Manager Mark Jinks and Senior Services of Alexandria executive director Janet Barnett.

Fashion designer Lee Anderson and Imagine Artwear owner Carol Supplee.

Dressed for the fashion show later in the evening are Samantha Dorsey, Studio D’Maxsi CEO/Creative ...

Annie Lee of Pretty People Vintage and Jillian Lopikno.

Comments

These are really cute. They remind me of the ones that my mother used to make for me when i was little. I loved the matching clothes and i don't see many funny adult costumes these days. I think that we should dare more when it comes to our wardrobe.

mipsda 10 months, 1 week ago

I think it was the best Fashion Night Out ever, and I'm not kidding! The people were there, the media coverage was excellent, even the hip new kids with the electronic disposable cigarette T-shirts were there. I love it and I plan to go to the next edition too..

I plan to take on a diet this summer so I can finally fit into one of those cheerleading uniforms my boyfriend likes so much for Halloween. I know it sounds a bit silly but I think it's important to stay fit and to keep an open mind to fashion suggestions, especially from your lover.

crazysony 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Thank you for providing this great and interesting post. I like fashion a lot and I am trying to keep the steps with the new trends in order to look great. Recently I've attended a fashion event in Florence and I bought a lot of dresses there.

mipsda 9 months ago

This contest will help the host website, Jackson Casino get a lot of social media attention and organic traffic. That is efficient advertising because real advertising would cost the owner a great deal of money.

iuliancezar 9 months ago

If you feel that your family efforts are not enough you can always turn to a health department to ask for help. It is okay to do that and you shouldn't feel guilty for wanting this. I find it very normal in our era to change the steps of taking care of someone. You shouldn't always share bathroom with teens.

jenkins 8 months, 4 weeks ago

I love fashion and shopping and everything related to it. I want to be as colorful as I can get this summer, achieve as many outfits close to electric hues even. I wonder how can you find cool graphic tees at BrooklynTShirtFactory.com. I think I never visited the part of the website that I had to, because I see all my friends wearing cool stuff from there but I never reached to see their sales catalog.

jenkins 8 months, 4 weeks ago

I am a big fan of the Stuck on You items. I find them jolly and refreshing, though I see no one dares to wear them at exquisite events. I would dare, to be honest, after I accessorize myself with a vintage classy bag and a necklace.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

He has to be appreciated, there are many people that can not afford a house. He can rent miami apartment and give them away for those homeless families, until they managed to allow a home. You should stop by Dubai on your next trip.

Exodus is my favorite part of the Bible. I just like to call it "10 effective tips for the great relocation" or "40 years in the desert". It is full of metaphors and great life lessons.

I have already a personal trainer, but other advice don't bother me. I am too skinny, I always was that way and I want to gain some pounds. My trainer recommended me about renting a car for a couple of months. In this way muscle mass increase, not the fat. What do you say about this advice?

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Coca Cola couldn't care less about how fat Americans get, but it's nice to show a little sympathy. I've seen weight loss programs ads more compelling than this Coca-Cola ad. I would love a Counseling Profession.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

That's why i got google drive next gen cloud storage that does not come from a chemically exposed area. I think that it's important for us to get interested in the provenience place of the foods and chemicals that we use. I don't want to near anything that could affect my health in one way or another. You know what is mental health.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

This is so interesting! I always wanted to work in Event Planning. I think that my first contact with this domain was when i organized the donate your car event from my town with my father. I somehow knew that i wanted to be near this kind of activities from an early age. You should learn more about Health Care Ethics.

mike 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I am sure that the event was amazing. I work as a model and I know that behind all this glamour is a lot of hard work. Is very hard to travel all the time from a country to another one for these events too. I even learned how to do flight exercises

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I think you have a point there. I'm angry when I'm opening a page and I have to wait 2 minutes for her to be loaded.It's a good idea to put pictures into thumbs. I think that she goes from bad in bad. If she will recover it will be a miracle. I hope she will find the force to be who she was. You should go on a date.

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I think a disease shouldn't mean divorce or something like this... people who get married should expect anything even if it's good or bad. I think not many couples go to a Marriage Counselor when in need. Do you know When to Hire Famous Speakers?

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

However, there is a real danger that in explaining so much the theory actually explains nothing. This is the core of the philosophical doubt facing Darwinism. An example of the perils of 'explaining too much' can be seen in the notion of adaptation. When a biologist finds a creature with an intricate and useful adaptation-such as the chameleon's ability to change colour to match its background-he immediately explains it in terms of natural selection and evolution. In fact the existence of such adaptations is frequently taken as proof of the power of selection. But what will the biologist say when he finds a similar lizard without this camouflage adaptation? The chances are he will conclude that such an adaptation is unnecessary for the survival of the second lizard, or that selection has not been strong enough to 'create' it. Both of these conclusions may be valid- they seem reasonable enough-but we are tempted now to ask him what sort of evidence would contradict the idea of selection? If the presence of adaptations is evidence for selection, but the absence of adaptations is not evidence against selection, then is it possible to deny the existence of selection at all? In other words if selection can explain everything then it really explains nothing. Good scientific theories should be testable and even falsifiable. You should Use Digital Patient Engagement.

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Memorial services are always tough but it doesn't mean that they can't be wonderful gathering places for people.With the right vessel vanity and flowers setting, people could take their mind of things and enjoy a good company and forget about grief. I really love some businesses from my town.

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I hope that they have a peo company to take care of the working group. whenever some young people are hired to do hard work, even that they have the will and the power to do that work, they get tired or bored easily or they can become jealous on each other. So somone to keep an eye on them is the best investment that a company can do for it's employees. I think that challenging healthcare is very healthy.

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

When my classmate was in Phoenix assisted living they took such good care of her and they gave her one month supply for the baby.I wonder if she payed more for this or it was just in the hospital politics. I wish i could work in media.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

When you are a mom and especially when you have a toddler you don't have time to clean every inch of the house right away after you used it.You have to bridge loans, your husband and you nanny or whoever takes care of your child when you are not there. Splitting the chores is the only way to keep your house clean and germ free.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

This is a good idea but I don't know how great the best street art in Berlin going to be. I mean look at the times we live in, we don't even get rid of the garbage ourselves, we have to contact rubbish removal NJ to do the job for us, not to mention recycling in real life.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

Tax fraud is that kind of fraud that involves many people and no one ever gets to donate a car on time. Having business partners can have its advantages, take an affiliate network for example, but it's also risky because you can never know very well the persons around you. Anyway, apparently some partnerships are meant for illegal things, which I’m not very comfortable with.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

The ZX Spectrum reminds me of some fun in chicago I had with a game that i used to play with bugs and flowers one or two years ago. It was very entertaining but i'm passed it. I want to try this new one.

mipsda 8 months ago

We had such a great time at the fashion night out. I got to admire the host's diamond rings and the guests' elegant dresses. I laughed at the commentator's jokes and I got a little tipsy on champagne.

mike 8 months ago

It seems that it was a great event. The dresses looked amazing. My girlfriend and her friends bought their homecoming dresses from a similar event. They looked great.

mipsda 8 months ago

I bet that if I play this game my adrenaline level will go up. I'm a wine connoisseur, and when put under time pressure I get frustrated and irritated. I also have this feeling when I need to clean my house and I don't know what to do with all my free time.

iuliancezar 7 months, 3 weeks ago

This is a great idea. And as far as I see the results came pretty fast, I'm amazed. People have realized that using technology is the best way to get into business now. I wouldn't have imagines that last year when I went on vacation and I chose one of the great Hawaii Island hotels. This is a good marketing strategy that offers advantages to clients as well. I can only think of foreign films 4 funniest ever.

iuliancezar 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Safety is the most important thing for me, especially when it comes to my children. Safety comes first and only after I consider the car safe enough for the kids I think of the model, of how cool it looks. I guess this is how women think. My husband seems to be more interested in the style. He would look for Mercedes Benz parts all day long if he could. I need to write a text message to my mother these days.

He is a very smart guy with realistic views. I think it’s true that some college students need this type of training. They will need to do something in order to earn money and given the unemployment rate at the moment, I guess their expectations of getting a good job are not high. I got a masters in nursing online degree and I'm still looking for a job! I know a place with free organ recitals.

That back pack looks really good and i agree that while you are taking pictures in difficult spaces you should prepared. You need Choose Neutral, Versatile Clothing and extra chargers for a longer trip outdoors..

iuliancezar 7 months, 3 weeks ago

As far as I'm concerned extra-juridical murder is still murder. I have the feeling that it happens a lot in these underdeveloped countries, which is awful. Someone should do a background check on the cop who killed this guy. I've heard about policemen with quite a disturbing history. Of course I'm just saying; I don't know much about these procedures. I think that my dad makes the perfect hamburger.

iuliancezar 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I don't even want to imagine the proportions of the disaster. The cuts in the budget have to stop at some point, I wonder when. All they want is to reduce costs but there are people suffering as a consequence of their actions. Of course, they don't give too much importance to these details. They should learn how to administer the state's finances. I would eat a cheese burger.

Bensonsmith 7 months ago

elegant platinum engagement rings - High quality platinum wedding rings, platinum engagement rings and platinum eternity rings all with huge savings.

gold engagement rings - Clogau Gold has a beautiful range of unique jewellery using rare welsh gold pendants necklaces, gold wedding rings, gold engagement rings and more

leonardo85 6 months, 4 weeks ago

They all look amazing in their unique outfits but the ladies looked simply gorgeous. I loved the vintage look most, I have couple of vintage lace dresses and I wear them on special occasions.

maxwell 6 months, 3 weeks ago

That was a wonderful event for the fashion lovers. I always love following the latest trends in fashion, however, I also have some timeless pieces in my wardrobe like cashmere scarf which I bought online. You too can buy the softest cashmere scarf at TheCashmereShop.com.

leonardo85 6 months, 3 weeks ago

The ladies looked stunning in their exclusive apparels. I think they have created a different style statement at the event. Although I love fashion I mostly prefer one of a kind products. I am a punk rock fan and I recently went online to shop for awesome punk baby clothes at angryyoungandpoor.com.

This reminds me of a fashion show I saw last week. It was really vintage-like, with knitted blouses and printed stockings, but I just can't remember the designer's name.

Judging by the images it looks like an event for all ages. Usually, where seniors meet youth, things tend to get tense, or boring, but this really looks like fun event.

maxwell 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I love the way they all dressed for this event. I am a fashion critic and I have to attend plenty of fashion events all through the year. Recently I attended one event which focused on showcasing the latest trend in jeans for men. I loved the new ideas and I think that it is worth spending money on these jeans.

spencerid 6 months, 1 week ago

You won't find what you need at this fashion's night out. You will find quinceanera accessories at OccasionsByElena.com and many others specific items. At this fashion show you will find only ideas about dresses and shoes.

leonardo85 6 months ago

They all looked stunning at the event, among all these outfits I loved the tees. I think tees would never ever go out of fashion, I have recently bought few cool tees from Man Alive, I think they have the most trendiest collection of tees.

maxwell 5 months, 2 weeks ago

The ladies looked simply elegant at the event where they all sported different fashion trends. I love following fashion trends too but most of the time I have to wear formal wear for work. I buy most of my formal shirts from http://www.trendrepublic.com/bogosse.aspx.

I took on a couple of internships during college and this will be really good for me because I learned a lot and i can't wait to be hired by a PEO company. I want to be a pro in what I am doing.

mike 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I love going at this type of events. It is important to know what to wear for different events. I learned a lot form the fashion shows. Now I am buying my clothes from Jimmy Jazz