Alexandria Real Estate: Top Sales in July 2012

607 Fort Williams Parkway, Alexandria — $1,645,000

403 Virginia Avenue, Alexandria — $1,472,500

42 Alexander Street, Alexandria — $1,350,000

405 Woodland Terrace, Alexandria — $1,315,000

614 FAIRFAX Street South, Alexandria — $1,290,000

400 Lee Street South, Alexandria — $1,190,000

Comments

JamesN 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I am looking for tips on travel, and I would be interested to visit historical buildings, castles, palaces and many more.

iuliancezar 9 months, 2 weeks ago

The first picture reminds me of one of the Vitalia homes and i really love the color and the windows of the house from the last picture. I am gathering ideas now for my new home and i can't wait to move from the city to a quiet place.

These real estates are really pretty and some of them made me think at the fact that i need a new remodel for my backyard. I just moved to a wonderful house in the suburbs but my yard is terrible. I really need some ideas.

mipsda 9 months, 1 week ago

The real estate market is going through some difficult times, on account of the economic crisis and the fact that more people prefer to rent rather than buy a home. I read some PPM statistics about home ownership, and we're living in a time when people are no longer willing to sacrifice their youth and time to make their mortgage payments.

Armando 9 months, 1 week ago

What beautiful homes, I would bet that I have seen them somewhere ... I think they appear in Hollywood films.

MarieLJ 9 months ago

Real Estate now for Finding Opportunities in your city. I believe "they are back in business" and real estate it can be an opportunity.

spencerid 9 months ago

I saw similar houses for sale on the Wieman Auctions. Too bad that you don't give their prices to have something to compare with. The houses from the auctions had decent prices, but before I buy a house I prefer to do a research to be sure that I make the best deal.

crazyhowell 8 months, 4 weeks ago

These houses look great! My sister has recently moved to Alexandria and she decided to buy a house there. We are having a friend who works at a real estate company and he showed her some houses on GoRenter.com. She chose one that is located in a remoted area and it has a big garden and a beuatiful swimming pool in the backyard.She payed a lot of money for that house but she likes it a lot as it is very comfortable.

crazysony 8 months, 3 weeks ago

When living in such a house one may feel like staying in a palace. These houses look great and they are very expensive. I've just bought a house in Alexandria and it cost a lot but it deserves all the money. I still have to do some changes before moving there as I want to install a Generator Extension Cord and to buy some furniture.

MarieLJ 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I planed for this summer holiday a big trip to Wales UK. Hope the budget travel to Wales will fit me!

MarieLJ 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi all, toying with visiting with the wife in early sept, wanted to mix a city break with a city city beach break for between 5-7 days.

MarieLJ 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I am a teacher and often my students ask me "Why Study a Foreign Language"? A new foreign language is a necessary skill in these days.

These houses are wonderful, a little expensive, but I don't like the area where they are built. I visited last month five homes in Asheville North Carolina and I and my wife agreed that we will buy one of them in a few months, after we raise the necessary amount to pay for it.

MarieLJ 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I think the real estate investment are "on top" and for those who wants a cheap and good property in Pennsylvania, now is the moment.

iuliancezar 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I think i saw some similar houses on Alufab. I really like this architectural style and i wish my home will look like this soon. I think that it is really important to have a house in which you can feel not only safe but stylish too.

Armando 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I coach a baseball team and I hope that next year we will win the local championship. After I gather enough money, I will buy a house there.

JamesN 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I need some tips about how to window install in my home. Where I can find simple installation instructions for roofing, siding, window, decks and doors?

crazysony 8 months, 1 week ago

This is a great and interesting post! The Alexandria real estate market has developed a lot in the last decade and there are some awesome houses most of them recently renovated. The houses are similar of those from the Green Bay and people like to live here.

MarieLJ 8 months, 1 week ago

Many people are afraid to buy a home today, with the economy tanking and home prices continuing to fall... what we should expect?

crazysony 8 months, 1 week ago

These houses look fantastic. I am struggling for years to save money in order to buy a house in my dream neighborhood from Alexandria and finally I reached to buy a beautiful house there. It is not so big like these from the photos but it is comfortable.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

These are some beautiful houses and I'm sure the new owners are proud to call them home. I learned the importance of the 'home' feeling from James Holder who gave me some insights on the complicated world of realtors.

iuliancezar 8 months ago

Well these are indeed top sales. I see some wonderful houses here and Ryan Deiss was right about the surroundings and roofing. I was speaking with my girlfriend and she agreed to move in with me but i want to get a bigger home first.

JamesN 8 months ago

Does termite damage worry you? If so, you are not alone. Every year termites cause billions of dollars in structural damage, and property owners spend over two billion dollars to treat them. This fact sheet focuses on how you, as a consumer, can identify and help protect your property from termites through effective prevention measures and appropriate use of termite control treatments.

JamesN 8 months ago

This month I paid a small fortune to get rid of pests, painting and floor covering replacement. For the moment all seems to be OK.

crazysony 8 months ago

As an architect I have to admit that these houses look great. I've recently designed such a house for my best friends and they ordered some useful Southwest Kitchen & Bath accessories that look great and create a modern interior design.

MarieLJ 8 months ago

Why Electronic Cigarettes are all the rage these days and there are more than just a few reasons as to why this is the case?

MarieLJ 8 months ago

Buying a home for the first time can be overwhelming for a first-time home buyer because few home buyers know how to begin the search.

All those houses look perfectly reconditioned. I work with my dad in constructions and we appreciate a job well done, when we see it. I remember when we were roofing colorado springs colonial homes, some realtors came all the way from alexandria to evaluate some of the houses and they were pretty strict. These guys have high standards.

MarieLJ 7 months ago

Ideally, architects of houses design rooms to meet the needs of the people who will live in the house. Such designing, known as "interior design", has become a popular subject in universities.

Allenwood 7 months ago

commercial property management london - We ensure that each property is efficiently and cost effectively managed thus giving our clients the confidence that their property is in safe hands.
estate agents Fulham - Estate Agents in South West London, Properties for sale, to let in Clapham, Battersea, Wandsworth, Fulham.
family accommodation London - The Leonard is a boutique hotel situated in central London. If you’re looking for a luxury hotel near marble arch or near oxford street look no further.

henjons88 7 months ago

I liked this gallery a lot and I checked some of the catalogs, but I didn't quite understand if they sell wholesale houses. Maybe it would be a good idea, given the recent rise in real-estate demand.

crazysony 6 months, 2 weeks ago

This is a useful post! I've built a house a few months ago and I still have to choose a roof design from http://www.cornerstoneroof.com and to create the interior design. I want to decorate it in a Victorian style and this is why I hired an interior designer in order to do that.

JamesN 6 months ago

Think you might be ready to buying a house? If you're planning to buy your first home, check out for the backyard swimming pool...

JamesN 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Home sweet home (after hunting for a home)... a pet does not bother and even can enliven a home. Agree with me?

The Alexandria real estate makes for a pleasant reading. Ever since I started reading taking the advice from www.absolutewealth.com I became very fascinated with finances an economy. I might even choose real estate finances for my bachelors degree.