Photo

Michele Claeys, associate head and middle school principal at the Norwood School in Potomac encourages parents to help children see school as a fun place in which to learn.

Time for School

Advice on how to transition from a laid-back summer to a hectic academic year.

When Ellen Feldman’s 5-year-old son started school for last fall, one of the biggest adjustments for the single mother of two was having to adhere to a schedule. “All of a sudden we went from being able to do things on our own time frame to having to wake up and be at a certain place at a certain time,” said Feldman. “Sending my son off to school for the first time was exciting, but also difficult.”

Comments

thieNg9ah 2 years, 8 months ago

xbox00 1 year, 1 month ago

Here is the chance for get 8 pool ball hack for win cash and coins.

McIntyre251 1 year ago

you can download this application totally free PlayStoreGuide App Player and also begin playing your favourite

Willard53 1 year ago

through great deal over compared to eleven million clients Netflix App Netflix, on the internet flick hire service gives infinite space.

Ann863 10 months ago

If you have a desire to make a video clip in a wonderful appearance. Musically Currently go to open up installed bluestacks residence.

ChristineDWalter 5 months, 4 weeks ago

Great to read here about the associate head and middle school principal and looking very beautiful in this picture. I am writing my paper for my exams and hope you will like when you read.

Murn852 5 months ago

It simply supplies you a free donut for your following browse through to Dunkin Donuts. telldunkin Spanish languages could be completed by homeowners of the US.

milanjoy 4 months ago

I am so glad to see the picture of this Michele Claeys, associate head and middle school principal at the Norwood School in Potomac. Compared to other school, they treat school as a fun place to learn for the children. I am expecting more news about it.check my reference

Scott834Porter 2 months, 1 week ago

It is very important that we really have to send our children to school despite problems to make sure that they will have enough tools to continue on with life.

Scott Porter (facebook marketing West Palm Beach)

uali20 1 month, 1 week ago

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people loan company

christeena 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Really good to know about Michele Claeys and she is the associate head and middle school principal at the Norwood School in Potomac. She makes great changes in this schools and thanks for this article. Continue sharing more informative topics. malware removal