Photo

Michele Claeys, associate head and middle school principal at the Norwood School in Potomac encourages parents to help children see school as a fun place in which to learn.

Time for School

Advice on how to transition from a laid-back summer to a hectic academic year.

When Ellen Feldman’s 5-year-old son started school for last fall, one of the biggest adjustments for the single mother of two was having to adhere to a schedule. “All of a sudden we went from being able to do things on our own time frame to having to wake up and be at a certain place at a certain time,” said Feldman. “Sending my son off to school for the first time was exciting, but also difficult.”

Comments

thieNg9ah 2 years, 5 months ago

xbox00 10 months ago

Here is the chance for get 8 pool ball hack for win cash and coins.

McIntyre251 9 months, 3 weeks ago

you can download this application totally free PlayStoreGuide App Player and also begin playing your favourite

Willard53 9 months ago

through great deal over compared to eleven million clients Netflix App Netflix, on the internet flick hire service gives infinite space.

Ann863 6 months, 4 weeks ago

If you have a desire to make a video clip in a wonderful appearance. Musically Currently go to open up installed bluestacks residence.

ChristineDWalter 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Great to read here about the associate head and middle school principal and looking very beautiful in this picture. I am writing my paper for my exams and hope you will like when you read.

Murn852 1 month, 3 weeks ago

It simply supplies you a free donut for your following browse through to Dunkin Donuts. telldunkin Spanish languages could be completed by homeowners of the US.

milanjoy 3 weeks, 3 days ago

I am so glad to see the picture of this Michele Claeys, associate head and middle school principal at the Norwood School in Potomac. Compared to other school, they treat school as a fun place to learn for the children. I am expecting more news about it.check my reference