Tim Minor, owner of Automotive Specialist Center in Fairfax, prepares hopes to “put a cherry on top of this dream season.”

Fairfax Mechanic Enjoys a ‘Dream Season’

Tim Minor, owner of Fairfax Automotive Specialist Center.

At the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Aug. 11, Tim Minor, 52, put a lock on the F2000 Championship Series with two races yet to run at Summit Point, W. Va. on Aug. 23-25.

Comments

henjons88 4 months, 1 week ago

Tim Minor's new car design not only offers higher efficiency, longer screen life and constant process, but it also looks a lot better than the previous model, reminding me of the hybrid coupler from Werlatone.com. The screen retainers may need further optimization though to keep up with the competition.

leonardo85 3 months ago

They are all set to hit the racing track. The racing cars need more maintenance than regular cars, my uncle is into racing and his garage is full of all sorts of tools which he use to keep the car in good condition. Recently he even bought Garage Cabinet Sets from http://www.garageappeal.com/ so that he could keep his garage neat and clean.

This article is proof that you can have your cake and eat it too. Get a used Miata, from http://www.buymerchant.com/ or some other fun-but-cheap used sports car. Drive the hell out of it while banking the difference between that and your dream car. Along the way, you may discover that the thing that you really like about cars is different than what a $56k race car offers.

This article made me slip into a daydream about the sports car of my dreams.. but can I afford it? I'm 23 and have been at my current job for about a year.The car I want is a used sports car that costs $56,000 at the dealer or $44.000 pre-owned, and that could use some help from http://www.detailking.com/. The new car would require $1,410 a month.So, can I do this?

maxwell 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Tim Minor is definitely passionate about car racing and as a car racer he has a enviable track record. He has the right combination of skill and passion to win the upcoming races. I love racing, since I work at a car showroom which offers used cars for sale in Pittsburgh PA I stay busy most of the time. However, I never ever miss a car racing event on TV.

leonardo85 2 months, 2 weeks ago

I just hope that Tim wins next two races, he deserves to win these races because he is a highly skilled racer. These racing cars need to be properly maintained and you should take them to the right places for servicing. I fix my cars myself at my garage, whenever I need parts I buy them from online outlets like http://www.mkmcustoms.com/.

maxwell 2 months, 2 weeks ago

I am a car enthusiast and I love going through car blogs to learn more about different cars. However, I own a classic car, it once belonged to my grand uncle, it is a beautiful model. Recently I restored it with the help of Blue Sky Classic Cars, I found them online at BlueSkyClassicCars.com.

gbshaw 2 months ago

There are plenty americans that are fans of F1, and soccer, myself included. I was a big Nigel Mansell fan, and was ecstatic to get to meet him, when he raced Indy cars for a season. I spoke to a friend from Infiniti of Cincinnati about the lack of popularity of F1 in the US and we agreed that it can be partially attributed to the abundance of racing series in the US. NASCAR, IRL, CART etc..

maxwell 2 months ago

To win a race you need more than just skills, you also need to have the perfect machine. Most of us car owners simply do not have the basic idea about vehicles, however, if you approach the right car dealer then you could hope to get a proper guideline for buying your car. When I bought my first car I had great help from my car dealer Wilson Toyota of Ames.

maxwell 1 month, 1 week ago

It really feels thrilling to own a sports car but you have to put a lot of time and effort into its maintenance process. However, these days one can access the parts and accessories of any car online, in fact, now you can also find Ford Mustang online at www.mustangsplus.com.

leonardo85 1 month, 1 week ago

For a sports car having the right safety features is essential, however, this holds true for all sorts of vehicles. Especially when you drive your car at night, make sure the headlight and rear lights are working properly and always buy these lights from reputed brands, for my car I only buy Xenon headlight bulbs.

maxwell 4 weeks ago

Tim Minor definitely has the perfect blend of skill and experience to win these next Summit races. He should make the effort to keep his car in good condition, a racing car needs to have the best components and parts to be able to perform well during the race. However, these days you can access any car part you want online, at http://www.theengineshop.com/products/engine-blocks, you could even find a wide range of engine blocks.

leonardo85 3 weeks, 5 days ago

The F2000 cars are really powerful racing machines, however, the manufacturers should consider introducing more safety features to keep the racers safe during racing events. These days buying a car part is no longer a big issue, there are plenty of car parts manufacturers and suppliers online and you can buy your part from their sites. You can also find parts and equipments for other machines, medical devices online as well. Our company needs dental turbines and we buy these items online from TheTurbineSource.com.

maxwell 1 week, 4 days ago

Tim Minor definitely is talented and he is extremely passionate about car racing, which is why he is giving such a tough competition to other racers. It really feels great to work on your own car, I know everything about car mechanism and every time my car needs some repair work I do that myself. I also buy my car parts online, XtremeDiesel is one of my favorite destinations for buying parts.