Clifton Artists

James and Kirstin Cappoli look at Chris Liberti’s oil paintings.

Clifton’s Fran Rauch poses by her large, scenic, acrylic painting.

Jack Pardue paints a winter scene during the art show.

Becky Witt of Clifton stands beside some of her artwork.

Palmer Smith does oil paintings of local scenes.

Oak Hill’s Laura Roberts did the original of this print in acrylics.

Student guest artist Alyssa Carr displays her photography.

Ives Salbert of Fairfax Station with his oil paintings.

Nicholaus Aman of Clifton does portraits and oil paintings of landscapes.

Alina Neas, of Clifton’s Little Rocky Run community, poses with her oil painting.

Comments

iuliancezar 8 months, 1 week ago

I must confess that some of these pictures are quite amazing. I am so glad that not all artists went to the contemporary art area. Did you know that href="http://www.standsandmounts.com/... offers flat panel mounts? I think that they are amazing for drawing and painting.

iuliancezar 8 months ago

I think that all MyLife i wanted to be a painter. I actually took some classes when i was little but i never got the chance to buy all the materials i needed in order to paint at home. I hope that i will at least have painting as a hobby when i will have enough money.

mike 8 months ago

I always admired the painters. Also they have a great style and they know how to choose their clothes. My girlfriend asked a painter to design a few dresses and she went with the draws to a tailor. She has amazing and unique day dresses

I'm glad to see that there is such a vivid community of artists in Clifton. I used to paint too in college and I just got inspired by your gallery and the fused glass art at AMusinGlass.com. I might just start painting again, if I find the time.

Nothing would make me happier than to see that seeing the artistic community of Clifton fluorishing under its new leadership. I learned the importance of visionary leadership from Bill Lauder and his books that have guided me in my journeys.

Congratulation! The paintings are wonderful, you are really talented. A clever entrepreneur can take this art and transport it to a blooming business. You can earn money from it to continue working and painting.