Gallery photo

Back to gallery

Music Enhances Education

Students from Westgate Elementary School in Falls Church joined members of the Fairfax Symphony Orchestra for the "Overture to Orchestra" program. The program introduces elementary school students to the instruments and sounds of a symphony orchestra. Students (from left): Aidan Ordover, Agnes Holmberg, Adam Haizoun, Matteo Betancourt, Katrina Maranon, Tharini Vayuvegula and Yusra Adan. FSO members (from left): Eric Moore, horn; Paul Johnson, trumpet; Mike Bunn, tuba; Andrew Skaggs, trombone; Chris Ferrari, trumpet; and Ashley Batten, narrator.

Comments

AlexBlackwell 2 years ago

DonaldBillingsley 1 year, 8 months ago

JillMorris 1 year, 6 months ago

payp23 1 year, 6 months ago

DonaldBillingsley 1 year, 4 months ago

There is no question about it, that music certainly enhances education. A recent study from mamaessay revealed that Classical music better than other forms of music has a great effect on calming the mind of the students, thereby enhacing their learning abilities. This is a great discovery and can be used to help the studetns to become more efficient.

onlinedissertationwriting 1 year, 4 months ago

The concept of program is to introduce the elementary school students with the instruments and sounds of symphony orchestra is amazing. These small students are the future of this world young students can also take this initiative to overcome the stress and workload for dissertation submission, they can take dissertation help from trusted writers.

helenbritt 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Last week I attained life experience degree programs in which collected some interesting information about education and now took from this. Keep sharing amazing post like this.

PhilipKrehbiel 10 months, 3 weeks ago

This is really good idea to learn music to the elementary students. The children will effectively learn the music in this age and develop extra knowledge in music. The parents should encourage their children to participate in these type of activities.

moonlight sonata

AshleySewell 8 months ago

I would like to appreciate your program that will help kids to learn different things about musical instruments. As working with a dissertation writing service, I personally assume that programs like these will inspire kids to be a good one musician in future.

Alvinaash 8 months ago

There is no question about it, that music certainly enhances education. A recent study from academic writing services uk revealed that Classical music better than other forms of music has a great effect on calming the mind of the students, thereby enhacing their learning abilities. This is a great discovery and can be used to help the studetns to become more efficient.

reneebetrand 6 months ago

The concept of program is to introduce the elementary school students with the instruments and sounds of symphony orchestra is amazing. These small students are the future of this world young students can also take this initiative to overcome the stress and workload for dissertation submission, they can take dissertation service from trusted writers.

katherinemartina 5 months, 1 week ago

Students in the musical course are better learners. Music fortifies the mind, gives the performers a feeling of passionate, mental adjust and Coursework writing awareness, and additionally a feeling of self-heading and train which overflow into the educational interests.

peterkevinn1987 4 months, 1 week ago

Genuinely, I'm Looking Dissertation Writing Service finally, I got it to my key information from here. Much gratefulness to you such a confusing aggregate for sharing this post.

jamesandersonn1987 4 months, 1 week ago

This is a champion among the most strong and illuminating posts of Buy Cheap Essays UK at Dissertation Mill. Really, I'm directing to down this kind of material. Much appreciation to you such a staggering total for sharing this post.

jeroldwinslow 4 months, 1 week ago

Get assignment help services Ireland services by the qualified and experienced assignment experts of Students Assignment Help. Our professional tutors are fluent in writing assignment as they are degree holder from top colleges and universities around the world.

jeroldwinslow 2 months, 1 week ago

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. Assignment Help Australia

ankit 2 months, 1 week ago

I like to play this classic video game and like to suggest all of you to play and share this Mahjong video game for free and online.You can play Mahjong video games at MahjongFreeGames Junction.Thank for the most entertaining video game.Follow this link http://mahjongfreegames.online and play with your friends by inviting them.

neiljakson 1 month, 4 weeks ago

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. sharing.  dissertation Writing Service

sabalex58 3 weeks, 3 days ago

Amazing capture! You guys are doing perfect job to provide best services. I am looking to buy assignment online in the prices I can afford.