Armstrong Hailed as Leader of Year

Cathal Armstrong was honored Nov. 13 by the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce as the 2012 Business Leader of the Year.

U.S. Rep. Jim Moran (D-8), left, congratulates chef Cathal Armstrong as the Alexandria Chamber of ...

Chamber of Commerce chair Andrew Palmieri, chair-elect John Renner and U.S. Rep. Jim Moran (D-8).

Chamber of Commerce chair-elect John Renner and Fran Redmon.

Virginia Commerce Bank CEO Peter Converse and Tina Leone enjoy the reception.

2012 Alexandria Chamber of Commerce Business Award recipients posed for a photo after the presentation ...

Kate Endres came with her dad for The Washington Network, Inc.

CEO of Virginia Commerce Bank Peter Converse and Business Leader of the Year Cathal Armstrong.

Meschelle and Cathal Armstrong bask in smiles at the reception following the Alexandria Chamber Business ...

Christmas Attic’s Cheri Henessey and Fay Carter.

Chamber president John Long with award nominees Virginia Kinneman of Kinneman Insurance and Serena Corby ...

Comments

iuliancezar 1 year, 2 months ago

I wish i was there too. Perry Belcher told me about this event but i wasn't able to make it because i was out of town. Maybe next year, although the people will change, the ones rewarded i mean. I like these kind of events where i can dress up and meet new people.

iuliancezar 1 year, 2 months ago

We can all agree that the life of a well spouse is not for everyone, and all MyLifeall i ever wanted was to live near an organic restaurant or market and i think that now i may have the chance.

crazysony 1 year, 1 month ago

Thank you for providing this great and interesting post! I am working as a manager at the Huff real estate company and I admire all those business leaders who reach a successful career and are appreciated by people. I am dreaming to run my own business and to be rewarded for my achievements.

crazysony 1 year, 1 month ago

I appreciate a lot this quality post! Ten years ago I've graduated law school and I worked to a very important law company where Joseph Dooley, who was my boss thought me a lot of things especially about how to manage a business in this field. Now I am running my own law office and I am very satisfied about it.

mipsda 1 year, 1 month ago

I hope to become the business leader of the year in my town too in a few years. I am working already really hard and this is showing in my payroll service and in my way of living too. I hope i will develop soon my business in something bigger.

radududu 1 year, 1 month ago

This is a interesting post.Currently I had little business with rentals in phoenix but in a few years I hop that I can develop my business and became the leader of this kind of business in my town and why not in my area but until then a have a lot of work to do but I hope I will succeed.

spencerid 1 year, 1 month ago

I wonder if this businessman of the year uses the invoice templates free platform. If he doesn't use it, then he should try it. With this invoice platform he will save some money.

iuliancezar 1 year, 1 month ago

I hope that someday i will become the business leader of the year. Now i am searching some business schools in Louisiana because i love this town and my father did his school years too. I really have some great ideas and i can't wait to transform them into reality.

mipsda 1 year ago

Armstrong is clearly one of our greatest leaders, he's the one who taught me that when starting a frozen yogurt business, you want to invest as less money as you can in order to help people and maybe make some money yourself. But since this is actually about the environment i don't know what to say, but i am happy to see more green technologies.

iuliancezar 1 year ago

I have some stuff from JBL professional and i have to say that i'm really pleased by their work. They make good hi-fi amps in witch you don't have to invest any more for like 5 or 8 years. I think it is good for a business similar to Candice & Apple.

iuliancezar 1 year ago

I am really happy for him and hope all the best. I think that once you have ended your career is very difficult to get really good at new job because we know that you still need money. There are many ways nowadays for making money online and i recommend one of these.

mipsda 1 year ago

What makes good managers great leaders is the ability to form and to inspire a team of people for a common goal, whether it's informing others about Instant Credit Loans or building the next big thing since the iphone, and Armstrong has these qualities.

henjons88 12 months ago

The man is a real economy icon. His work was really inspiring and taught me, as an economy student, the importance of ERP in a multinational company. He really deserves the title Business Leader of the Year.

accelleads 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Armstrong shows the difference a good leader can make in an organization. As a manager of Missouri Online Loans I understand the importance a manager plays and will strive to be more like Armstrong. It just shows you that with a little hard work and dedication you can make a difference.

You can see it on his face that he didn't do payroll services all his life. This man was fit to be a manager and enjoyed every moment of it.

I like to participate in this kind of events, where important people are willing to tell their successful strategies. I know that William Lauder will be present at the next reunion and I really hope that I will be also present to see him in action.

mike 11 months, 1 week ago

It seems that there was a lot of important people: politicians, CEOs of important banks and companies, lawyers. I know how important is to participate at a similar event and to meet important people. I know a lot of lawyers in Tucson and they have important connections.

I think the most important thing is t be motivated, whether you're working for Corporate Video Production Services, or any other such business. I'm sure that's what brought him to this level - motivation and hard work.

Bensonsmith 10 months ago

drumming for team building - Team building drumming & conference drumming is just one of the teambuilding activities we offer.
virtual office solutions - Divert your calls to your personally allocated number or we’ll give you your own personal number and we’ll answer your calls for you.
For the best money rates, come to Interchange FX, respected provider of foreign currency exchange services. About.
Insolvency advice - Burton Sweet Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners