Centreville Day

Snapshots from Centreville Day

Centre View reporter Bonnie Hobbs with her Citizen of the Year award from the Centreville ...

Westfield High freshman Sara Berrios sings the National Anthem beside the Chantilly Academy’s Air Force ...

JMU alumni’s Chinese Dragon Dance.

This vendor sold jewelry and other items from Ecuador and Bolivia.

Phase Cheer & Dance had a booth at Centreville Day.

Kristen Shin of Korean Central Presbyterian Church gives out cotton candy.

From left: Jennifer Bui and Kaitlin Phan, Colin Powell Elementary sixth-graders, shoot toy arrows at ...

People enjoy the day in Centreville’s Historic District.

A vendor makes sand art for Ava Vidanes, 5, and brother Christian, 2 1/2, of ...

Brownie Troop 1143 marches in the parade.

SYA cheerleaders.

An antique car.

A colorful clown.

Comments

mipsda 1 year ago

Centreville day is the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends and family and become a better person. That's where I first heard about donate car and since then I've become a strong supporter of several charitable foundations. I also love watching my kids play in their colorful costumes.

iuliancezar 10 months, 1 week ago

These are looking really fun, i wish that all Media Powers would organize such parties. I think that the corporate ones aren't really in right now and everyone is trying to have a great time in a non-conformist way which actually means a classic way.

I think that the small towns are the ones that really know hoe to enjoy a celebration properly. I think that finding joy in small things is one of the important things that i have learned from Dana Reynolds and i will not forget soon.

iuliancezar 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I live in a small town too and i remember that when i got one of the NC MBA programs the whole town turned into a carnival. Everybody celebrated with me because i was the mayor's son and therefore everybody knew me. It was pretty cool.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

I must say that a health care plan that isn't universal sounds very good at this hour because i was really tired of putting all ill persons on the same shelf. When i was at a health convention a few years ago i was speaking with someone from the government about this possibility and i am so happy that someone actually made some steps towards it. I want to get rid of my back pains.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

A proverb says: "Education is the bread of the soul." I think human without education would be like animals. Education gives knowledge and independence. I know some sightseeing tips.

iuliancezar 8 months, 3 weeks ago

You're funny steve. We know that we can't "get" vitamins by listening to music or sitting by someone on a bus. You're right. I don't have anything with gay people I respect them as long as they respect us. They people like us. I there choice to leave like they do. You shoudl take care of your your workplace.

What about the other issues like Ethical Health Care? It really feels like privacy violation. Of course I don't want to share my conversations with anyone! This can't be true. I guess it's just a rumor like many others I read about on the internet. It's too scary to be true.

mipsda 8 months, 1 week ago

Financial stability was never that hard to achieve. Like those in restaurant supplies who implement the freedom of information because it allows everybody to say whatever they want about the political scene and the money that are involved there. The risks in the financial system are getting bigger and bigger.

mipsda 8 months ago

Centreville day was a beautiful celebration of colour and music. I first heard about it from Mylifedotcom and I'm happy I joined the festivities. I especially liked the wine tasting and the carnival games.

mipsda 8 months ago

I'm glad that thanks to Stuck On You Australia it's so much easier now to get beautiful name tags on everything. I never had any trouble tagging anything before though, as my best friend's mum works as a taylor and is great at all kinds of arts and crafts.

iuliancezar 8 months ago

it looks very much like the Mac Duggal prom. I think that this is very colorful and happy and i wish i could have at least my birthday like this. I am so tired of boring and classic events. I think i will start with my mother's birthday.

henjons88 7 months ago

I love these events and family activities ! Some of the greatest stories that i can tell were happening at events like this. I remember they used to have an above ground pool and we told to all our relatives what we were going to do there.