At Del Ray’s Fashion Block Party

Snapshots at Del Ray’s Fashion Block Party

The Alexandria - Del Ray – Arlington Trolley rolls down Mt. Vernon Avenue delivering visitors ...

Randy Pate tunes up his guitar for a set with Mars Rodeo.

Isabella Boehm hands out literature for the local cleaning service Maid To Clean.

Carol Ward and Dave Bertrand dance to the swing dance music at the Amalgamated Goods ...

Pam and Steve Springer perform.

Steve Springs sweeps shopper Athelia Jordan off her feet at Del Ray's Fashion Block Party.

Becca Rogers, Marisa Tiems, Lily Pfeifer and Jayeen join Destiny B. Childs (Ms. Gay America ...

Garrett White joins the gathering at Barkley Square before the runway show.

Christina Richardson, brought along her dog for the runway show.

Comments

I wish i was there. I am a snowboard fan and i'm practicing this sport since i was in high school with my big brother. I remember that he always wore a funny costume whenever we went snowboarding. I should post somewhere a photo with him.

jenkins 8 months, 4 weeks ago

These are amazing people with an amazing energy for life. Funnily, I use the same expressions when I describe to someone my StuckonYou purchases. Those things I buy make me feel like a reborn. It boosts your mood on spot.

MarieLJ 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Traditionally, antivirus software heavily relied upon signatures to identify malware. This can be very effective, but cannot defend against malware unless samples have already been obtained and signatures created.

MarieLJ 7 months, 4 weeks ago

The protocols and practices of dating, and the terms used to describe it, vary considerably from country to country.

JamesN 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Sometime film is considered to be an important art form, a source of popular entertainment, and a powerful medium for educating—or indoctrinating—citizens.

JamesN 7 months, 3 weeks ago

The business world is one of the oldest as well as most respected business publications in the country, and over the past three decades, it has become known for its rigorously reported and deeply analysed reports and articles on the economy, banking, finance, industries, corporate houses and entrepreneurs.

JamesN 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Most forms of charity are concerned with providing basic necessities such as food, water, clothing, healthcare and shelter, but other actions may be performed as charity: visiting the imprisoned or the homebound, ransoming captives, educating orphans, even social movements.

Anakoni 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I wish I were at the Fashion Block Party, I had been planning to get an awesome pair of Dr Martens at AngryYoungandPoor.com and come disguised as a punker. Although the period presented here seems to be the 50s (am I right?), the punk had started around that time, even though the Teddy boy look was rather different than what we're used to seeing nowadays.

Armando 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi all! Currently, my group consists of more than 75 families, including about 250 individual Philanthropists from more than 25 countries.

This gallery really inspired me. Our anniversary is coming up and I really didn't know what to get for my wife. I guess I'll settle for some Levis women's clothing, or something in that area. I think it's her favorite brand.

Armando 7 months, 1 week ago

I believe the measure of excellent management of people (or managing people) is securing discretionary effort.

Armando 7 months, 1 week ago

Does dating over 50 have to be difficult? It no longer needs to be thanks to the advent of the popular internet dating sites designed to cater to those looking for effective dating venues.

Lisha 7 months ago

I love Ms. Gay America's wool tights in the 2008 pictorial, it seems like she has a wonderful taste in fabrics. I've seen her wearing them and I've been looking for something similar, although my friends try to discourage me every time I tell them. I hope she's going to get to be the Queen this year, too!

Gale 6 months ago

Those shoes are great for swing, I can tell you that. I think I saw a pair of these at JimmyJazz the last time I went there, but they were red and a bit more classy. I didn't see if they had flamenco shoes, though, I would love to wear a pair, even if I don't really know how to dance!

Jessica 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Is Amalgamated Goods the one behind Dave Bertrand and Carol Ward? Wow, that jeans dress looks stunning, it has such a cute 50s scent on it! I'm starting to miss my femininity now that I spotted it, but I don't regret spending all my money on everything I could find on http://www.khwanpants.com/pants. A woman sometimes looks even more feminine wearing men's clothes, don't you think?

henjons88 5 months, 1 week ago

Dancing at the Del Ray Fashion party would definitely help me lose some weight. They say it's good for your health to walk at least 30 minutes every day. Using this bike for 10 minutes I think is equivalent to a 30 minute walk. I read about it on https://shop.thecashmereshop.com/accessories-wraps-shawls-scarves-snoods because I like to stay informed and entertained too.

The party appears to have been a success, but as a fashion designer I would have liked to see more blue dresses. Maybe I am obsessed with the colour blue, but even so I think that this colour would have given to this party a glimpse of sophistication.

Eugenios 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice Isabella Boehm's ring on her left hand. Is it, by some chance, purchased from http://www.skydelldesign.com/? I can't tell for sure, but it looks just like the one I plan on buying for my girl, from this angle. She is an angel and I hope the one who proposed her will make her very happy.

You worked hard to organize this event and from these pictures I can conclude that you did an excellent job. I also want to organize a local event for Christmas and I can use some of your advice like where to put the dumpsters and the tables, how big the parking lot should be, what types of security should I use. Please respond to my request!