Potomac Back to School Event

Potomac Place Shopping Center, at the intersection of River and Fall roads, hosted a free back-to-school community service event on Saturday, Sept. 8.

Face painting by Lucky: Sy Hershon and his daughter Julia Hershon.

Face painting by Lucky: Bess Siegal and her daughters Ruby, Maya and Opal.

Maria Fusco of Save Nick's Farm with Juuair and Hamad Almajed.

Montgomery County Police Explorers Post 1986 Matt Platko and Yasmin Luna offer safety advice at ...

Mad Science Miriam Rust and Eduardo Hernandez.

Potomac Tutors Katie McLane and Llacey Simmons.

Sprinkles’ Tom Orban and customer Parvin Mansouri.

Teach Stix Emily Thomas.

Starbucks Eman Mirdamadi with Darlene Brake and her son Niklas.

Chicken Out Garrett Beeler and customer Mark McGarry.

Activity Rocket’s Lisa Friedlander and Charlie Saunders.

Less Face It Sherry Weiss and customer Zoe Schaap.

Rad Orthodonics Brenda Villeda, Emily Alberts and Karen Schneider.

Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Aseeka Lamichhane, Maggie Kettleman and Valery Desdumes.

Comments

mipsda 1 year ago

The Potomac Back to school event was the perfect opportunity for children and parents to reunite after the summer holiday, and make plans for the new school year. The charitable ones had the donate car or the UNICEF booths to make a difference in a poorer person's life.

mipsda 12 months ago

It would be better if students could have the opportunity to participate in a debate tournament. This "exercise" will help them in life and it even can bring a big response rates for the questions like "what is democracy". It is important to know how to argue your point of view, and this education helps.

iuliancezar 10 months, 3 weeks ago

This looks so fun! I needed a break from studying all those NC MBA programs. I think i know which one to choose in order to satisfy my mom and myself too. I think that at the next school event i'll take my little sister too.

iuliancezar 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I think that my life would be great if i could have parties like these in my town too. I am so bored most of the time and i can't really enjoy those uninspired festivals that the city hall throws each summer.

crazysony 10 months ago

Thank you for providing this great and interesting post! I am working as a teacher to a local school and we've organized a back to school event last year. We had a great time there with children and I thought them some interesting things. Moreover I've told them the history of french inventions and they were captivated.

crazysony 10 months ago

This event is great! I still have some months until I go back to school and I would like to participate to such an event. I've recently moved to the Thunderbird School and I already met some of my new colleagues. A back to school event would help us to get to know each other better.

This is so nice! Perry Belcher actually told me about this a few month ago but i didn't had the opportunity to go to this town. My father grew up here and i didn't saw Potomac since i was a child.

iuliancezar 9 months, 1 week ago

I remember that i have lived in Potomac for a few months a few years ago and it passed some time since i last went there. Now i am studying some MBA programs in North Carolina and i want to choose the right one for me.

JamesN 9 months, 1 week ago

Question: How would feel a vegetarian in vancouver? Vancouver is the busiest and largest port in Canada, and the most diversified port in North America. Enjoy it!

crazyhowell 9 months, 1 week ago

This is a great and useful post! This kind of events are great. My son is preparing to go to school and I have to buy him a lot of tools.My husband works in the army and I was glad to hear that the Government decided to help military families and to support our children to study.

spencerid 9 months ago

It's a great way to start a new school year. A similar event was prepared at the Mesa University, where my brother is in the second year of studies. When I will finish high school I will apply here because I know from my brother that this university has high standards and good teachers.

MarieLJ 8 months, 4 weeks ago

If you chose to Book Early, you saved 20% on stays at the most exclusive Hotel through December 30, 2013. This is the safest method to keep a place at party.

Armando 8 months, 4 weeks ago

ALSO Check Last Minute Deals! it is a great method to easily book to your favorite destination. Just enter your travel dates to check if they will be available for your trip.

JamesN 8 months, 3 weeks ago

When you are looking for financial assistance, remember that there are differences between grants and loans. You are required to pay back a loan, often with interest. Who can help me find loans from the US goverment?

Armando 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Since the 19th century, the Town of Deauville has been a fashionable holiday resort for the international upper class.

andryaa 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Determine arranges plus lures through Potomac Arrange Shopping Focus including Bullis Academic, Connelly Educate of the Pious Kid, Drops custom writing services at Boston Thoroughfare Golf Policy, Bezu, Normandie Orchard Tavern, Potomac Beginning Educate also The BOOSTS Emporium.

It was a great day for me and my children. I actually posted some of the pictures on the MyLife net. I like to share with my friends everything that makes me happy and most of all I like to share with them my children's achievements.

andryaa 8 months, 1 week ago

Pick a handful that sound the best to you, call them to see what their rates are, whether they'll hire out for only and hour, etc.

multi user password manager

spencerid 8 months, 1 week ago

I see some food boutiques in these pictures and this gives me a great idea. I think that starting a frozen yogurt business near the school is a great opportunity for me. The children love sweets, especially ice cream and frozen things like yogurt or juice. Therefore I will never run out of clients :)

MarieLJ 8 months, 1 week ago

The mixture of modern comfort and bold design strokes has given Paris its first contemporary budget hostel.

MarieLJ 8 months, 1 week ago

Where can I read more about night life in budapest? Nightclubs and discos, where me and my friends can party all night long.

MarieLJ 8 months, 1 week ago

It may be possible to Compare all budapest hotel deals at once. View maps, photos and guest reviews on 893 hotels in Budapest, Hungary.

crazysony 8 months ago

As a teacher I consider that this kind of events should be organized every year especially for grade school kids. I can't wait to start school as I like to teach reading and writing to children. My best friend told me that I can find some useful reading programs for struggling readers at NRSI.com and I downloaded some for my future students.

henjons88 8 months ago

It was really a great event! I just ran into the crowd as I was going to Potomac Place to buy a new clock. I later found out you can Shop for an authentic German cuckoo clock at clockshoppes.com, so I didn't even have to leave the house, but this time it was worth it.

Nice pictures! I've always used a Nikon and I saw an Arizona video production and the photography director used only Nikon products too. I know that some say that Canon might be better but i don't think so.

I would have loved to do my shopping this month at Potomac Shopping Center, but I spent all my shopping money, and my href="http://www.jimmyjazz.com/coupon... coupons, on clothing. Maybe next month, after payday.

It would be great if I could get out at an event like this. It's hard for Work at home moms to find something fun to do, especially when you have to look after the kids as well.

I think the Potomac Place Shopping Center is a great place to teach personal responsibility. by making trade fair, we make our life as consumers a lot easier. And this should be taken into account for all trade fields - from alufabusa storm shutters, to the fresh fruit you buy in the market.

MarieLJ 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Without a significant amount of memory, a computer would merely be able to perform fixed operations and immediately output the result. I like this storage tip.

protima676 7 months, 2 weeks ago

School event is a most important day of all students and their family. Your taken picture from schooling picture very nice and i like it very much. Good everything carry on. Thanks.

protima676 7 months, 1 week ago

Education is a backbone of a nation for that everyone need to educated for professional proofreading . This is the one of the way to make a new life. Thanks for all.

henjons88 7 months ago

I was looking for hardware to make my kids a swing when I bumped into this event. I liked it so much I didn't get to do what I had come for in the first place. I later bought all the swing set hardware at SwingforSwingSet.com, and it was a better deal, too, so I'm not sorry I didn't gt to look for it at the mall.

protima676 7 months ago

This is my first time to visit your blog and I found very useful knowledge you done a great job, keep more posting like this. great website templates for all who need this.

protima676 7 months ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. Heilpraktiker-Ausbildung Kosten You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your entry I have found many new and useful tips and rest of the entries are also very useful.

spencerid 7 months ago

It's very healthy to be passionate about something, about music, about learning or reading. I plan to take some singing lessons after I finish my two online MPA programs. I love to be involved in something, to have something to do.

It’s such a good thing physical education is starting to get the attention it deserves in schools thanks to people like Bear Grylls and his website. I think one of the problems is that parents are becoming paranoid about sport-related injuries and keep their children from doing full contact sports. But with today’s progress in orthopedics even broken bones heal eventually.

andryaa 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I knot that SEO Spyglass can look for directories, including niche ones. All you have to do is check backlinks of a niche competitor Directory Submission Link Building and choose the option "Show Links from Directories". The tool will provide a list of directory links with backlink URLs that you can click on.

andryaa 3 months, 4 weeks ago

You can also familiarize yourself with the broker’s trading platform so when you begin to trade, you’ll have familiarity with how a trade is placed and have access to any resources related to the beginner investor.

Contact us