Artstar Studio: A Garden Walk

From left: Evie Franco, Will Franco, Katya Yearout, Renata Yearout, instructor Mary Jane Cogan, Ella ...

Renata Yearout played "The Bunny With No Name."

Oksana Vickers performed "The Swan" by Camille Saint Saens.

Han Lin played "The Cricket and the Bullfrog."

Catherine Kruse stands by her flower garden. She and her sister Meg played a duet ...

Shannon O'Kane played "The Fuzzy Worm."

Anna Grace Shepherd performed "Belle, the Bashful Butterfly."

Christina Lobbin at the piano

Comments

leonardo85 3 months ago

It is amazing to see all these talented children together and enchanting every one with their musical performances. I am a piano teacher, I used to teach my little niece piano at home. But she does not like music at all, she is rather fond of acting, so finally we found out about Standing Ovations at http://www.standingovations.org/ and we enrolled her, we have also seen her performance recently and we loved it.

maxwell 2 months, 2 weeks ago

I am a piano teacher and I love teaching little children piano at the music school. I am also associated with a NGO and we keep organizing music events to raise funds. There are many organizations which use music for a greater purpose like The Sing for Hope, they are also available online at http://singforhope.org/.

Bensonsmith 2 months ago

boutique pedals - Guitar FX Direct stock a great selection of some of the best guitar effects available. Blackout Effectors, Mojo Hand Fx, Death By Audio, EarthQuaker Devices.
pa system hire - CVS International have specialised in conferences and events since 1987, supplying audio and visual equipment, set and stage hire and fully managed services across the UK.

leonardo85 1 month, 3 weeks ago

These children have been given excellent platform to showcase their talent here. Since I am a musician I always take interest in such musical events. I also have another hobby, I love collecting paintings and just recently I visited an online gallery to buy fine art.

maxwell 1 month, 2 weeks ago

It must have been a delight for the audiences to get a chance to listen to these little pianists. I am a pianist too and I have my own music school where I love teaching little children the joy of music. These days you can find every information on music online, recently I was looking for some gospel record labels and after conducting an online search I found it in a jiffy.

leonardo85 1 month, 1 week ago

These children are really talented and if they are given proper support they could have a brilliant musical career. I loved playing guitar when I was a kid, it is my passion and now I am the lead guitarist at a popular band. Apart from music I love watching WWE, I never have problem getting the tickets, I always buy them from http://www.aceticketservice.com/performer/wwe-tickets.aspx.

maxwell 1 month, 1 week ago

Children love music and at this event these little children found the opportunity to showcase their musical talent. I am a musician too, so I love attending musical shows, this week I have plans to watch the popular musical comedy The Addams Family at McCallum Theatre. I have already bought my tickets in advance.

leonardo85 1 month ago

These little girls and boys certainly have plenty of talent and their love for music would take them far. However, they need to continue taking their lessons, there are plenty of good music schools around which offer excellent educational programs on music. I am a theater actor, I have attended couple of reputed drama schools, I have also attended a special program offered at ATC.

maxwell 1 month ago

The little kids are so happy spending time there painting beautiful pictures and playing the piano. Parents should always encourage their kids to take part in these activities, this way the children would learn to appreciate sports, music and art from an early stage in life.

leonardo85 3 weeks ago

I loved the pictures these young children have drawn here, these kids are multi-talented, they can not only play piano but can also draw wonderful pictures. I loved drawing pictures when I was a kid, later I decided to take my passion further and become an illustrator. I have been creating picture books for children for last few years. Herman Agency, Inc. has published some of my works.