The following incidents were reported by the Arlington Police Department. For the most up-to-date crime reports, visit www.co.arlington.va.us/police and click on “Daily Crime Report.”
* 2800 S. Meade St. At 1:36 p.m. Feb. 18, the victim, a 48-year-old female, was in front of her residence when an unknown subject walked by and exposed his genitalia. Officers observed a subject in the area that matched the description provided by the victim. After further investigation, officers arrested Efrain Gonzalos Martinez, 33, Alexandria. He was charged with indecent exposure.
* 1900 S. Walter Reed Dr. At 12:32 a.m. Feb. 15, the victim, a 28-year-old female, was walking home when an unknown subject ran up to her, pushed her to the ground and grabbed her purse. The subject then fled the scene on foot. The subject was described as a Hispanic male, 7'7"-5'8", 140-150lbs, wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and a baseball hat.
* 5000 S. 9th St. At 1:15 a.m. Feb. 15, the victim, a 30-year-old female, was exiting her vehicle when an unknown subject approached her and engaged her in conversation. The victim started to walk away when the subject grabbed her, hit her and grabbed her purse. The subject then fled the scene on foot. The subject was described as a black male, 25-30 years old, 5'4", 140lbs, wearing a black knit cap and a black ski jacket.
* 1400 N. Lee Hwy. At 11:30 p.m. Feb. 20, the victim, a 24-year-old male, was walking home when he was approached by an unknown number of subjects. The victim was knocked to the ground, kicked, and his wallet was stolen from his back pocket.
* 1900 N. 15th St. At 6 a.m. Feb. 20, the victim, a 39-year-old female, was walking along the street when she was approached from behind by two unknown subjects. Subject #1 grabbed her purse, and Subject #2 pushed her to the ground. The subjects fled the scene on foot with the victim's purse. Both subjects were described as Hispanic males.
* 700 N. Wayne St., At noon on Feb. 11, the victim, a 21-year-old female, was entering an apartment building when an unknown subject stabbed her in the abdomen and stole her purse. The subject then fled the scene. The victim was transported to a local hospital and treated for her injuries. The subject was described as a Hispanic male, 5'8"-6'1", wearing a knit cap, dark coat and gloves.
* 4400 N. 11th St. At 7:12 p.m. Feb. 10, the victim, a 60-year-old female, was walking on N. 11th St. when two unknown subjects approached her from behind and grabbed her purse. The victim resisted and began screaming for help. The subjects fled the scene on foot without the purse when two witnesses stopped to help the victim. Both subjects were described as males in their teens, 5'5"-5'6" with small body frames. Subject #1 was wearing a dark colored jacket or sweatshirt and a stocking cap over his head. Subject #2 was wearing a navy blue or dark windbreaker with a light patch on the front, dark pants and had a hood pulled over his head.
* 2300 Jeff Davis Hwy. At 11 p.m. Feb. 6, the victim, a 27-year-old store clerk, was working in a store when an unknown subject came in and demanded money from the register. The victim advised the subject that she did not have any money and the subject fled the scene on foot. The subject was described as a black male, 30's, 6'1", 220lbs, brown eyes, black hair wearing blue jeans and a jacket.
* 2800 N. Military Rd., Sometime between 1630hrs on 01/10/03 and 0945hrs on 01/13/03, an unknown subject(s) forced entry into a house through a front door and stole a power saw.
* 1600 S. Hayes St. Sometime between 9:05 a.m. and 6:09 p.m. on Jan. 13, an unknown subject(s) forced entry into a residence through a front door and stole various pieces of jewelry, a jewelry box and a portable CD player.