The 2004 line-up of local and regional bands performing a variety of music at Friday Night Live! in Herndon is listed below. For more information, visit www.herndonrocks.com/html/bands.html or call 703-481-6133.
* May 14: The Legwarmers, '80s tribute act.
* May 21: Love Seed Mama Jump, Dewey Beach party band.
* May 28: Black Sheep, reggae.
* June 4: Herndon Festival, no Friday Night Live!
* June 11: Mr. GreenGenes, Dewey Beach modern rock/party band.
* June 18: B2B Band, Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band
* June 25: Burnt Sienna and Sam's House, modern/classic rock covers
* July 2: Jerx and Hot Buttered Elvis, modern/classic rock covers
* July 9: dada and LRS, modern rock
* July 16: Right Foot Red, disco band w/costumes
* July 23: Fighting Gravity and Laughing Colors, modern rock
* July 30: Gonzo's Nose, '80s/modern rock
* August 6: BS&M (reunion) and The Plunge, modern/classic rock
* August 13: JunkFood and Breaking Form, modern/classic rock
* August 20: Rain Date, band to be determined
* August 27: Jah Works and Soldiers of Jah, reggae
Friday Night Live! donates cash tips from beverage sales directly to
Herndon High School's After Prom and All Night Grad Parties and to Herndon-area elementary PTA and PTOs.