The Office of Senior Adult Programs (OSAP), a division of Arlington County ’s Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Resources, coordinates programs and activities at nine senior centers and runs the Senior Adult Travel office. Registration with OSAP, which costs $10 per year, entitles seniors aged 55 and over access to all senior centers and community centers with senior programming, plus local and overnight travel opportunities and a subscription to a bi-monthly program guide. Each senior center offers programs in physical fitness, education, social, wellness and recreation. To obtain information regarding registration with OSAP, call 703-228-4744.
* Arlington Mill. 4975 Columbia Pike, Arlington. Phone 703-228-7791. Open Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
* Aurora Hills Senior Center. 735 S. 18 th St., Arlington. Phone 703-228-5722. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.-3p.m.
* Carver Community Center. 1415 S. Queen St., Arlington. Phone 703-228-5700. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-2p.m. Nutrition site.
*Culpepper Garden Senior Center. 4435 N. Pershing Drive. Phone 703-228-4403. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
*Dawson Terrace Senior Center. 2133 N. Taft St . Phone 703-228-6300. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. –2 p.m. Nutrition site.
* Langston-Brown Senior Center. 2121 N. Culpeper St. Phone 703-228-4839. Open monday, tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:30 a.m-1:30 p.m. and Thursday, 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Nutrition site.
* Lee Senior Center. 5722 Lee Hwy. Phone 703-228-0555. monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
* Madison Senior Center. 3828 N. Stafford St. Phone 703-228-5285.Open Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
* Walter Reed Senior Center. Under construction at 2909 S. 16th St. Phone 703-228-5703.