- A state legislator who partnered with the state legislature’s most ardent right-winger to compensate the “victims” of the normal mental health practices of former times, thereby contributing to a “victimization” mentality and creating an egregious precedent every time the standard mental health practice falls out of fashion, a cowardly formulation, condemning a proactive whose advocates are long dead and cannot speak in their defense.
- A mayor who refused citizens’ petition during a public hearing, whose interests he subordinated to lanners’ and developers’. How much empathy would he have as a member of Congress for citizen concerns? A mayor desperate to build a Metro station where it will actuate millions of additional square feet of development … except, alas, it would encroach on a parkland easement, which as a member of Congress, he could make go away with a rider slipped into some bill.
More like this story
- Fundraising and Connections Help Former Lieutenant Governor Emerge Victorious
- How Red Is the 10th District?
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Plea to City’s Voters
- Nine Candidates Vying for Attention in 8th Congressional District Democratic Primary
- Seven in the Eighth: Epic Democratic Primary Heads Toward Final Days