New Location for Some Behavioral Health Services in Potomac

New Location for Some Behavioral Health Services in Potomac

Several Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) behavioral health programs have moved to new locations.

DHHS’s ACCESS to Behavioral Health Services (ACCESS) program moved to newly renovated space at 27 Courthouse Square in Rockville (formerly the Grey Courthouse). The courthouse was recently renovated and is now home to a variety of County programs.

Staff at ACCESS can help uninsured adults and those covered by Medicaid or Medicare find behavioral health services, as well as provide consultations, assessments, brief case management and transitional psychiatry services. 

“The ACCESS program is one of the best kept secrets in the community,” said Rolando Santiago, chief of DHHS’ Behaviorxal Health and Crisis Services.  We want to be sure that every resident, regardless of their health insurance coverage, can find quality mental health care when needed.

Call the ACCESS program at 240-777-1770  for assistance or email The program is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments are available, and walk-ins are welcome during business hours. Visit the ACCESS website for more information.

In addition to the relocation of the ACCESS program, DHHS’ Specialty Treatment Services programs and services previously located at 981 Rollins Avenue in Rockville are now at 1500 East Gude Drive in Rockville. This includes:

  • Adult Drug Court Treatment program

  • Community-based Medication Assisted Treatment Program (MAT)

  • Jail MAT program

  • Urine Monitoring program

  • Harm Reduction services, including Naloxone training, distribution of Fentanyl test strips and syringe services

Other services located formerly at Rollins Avenue, including the Mobile Medical Clinic, Abused Persons program treatment groups, sexual health training and HIV/STI testing are also available at the new location.

Call Specialty Treatment Services at 240-777-1680 for more information or visit the DHHS website and check under “health services.”