Register to join Embrace Your Voice 2022, the eighth annual poetry share hosted in honor of Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month (SAAPM) by Doorways, Friends of Guest House, and the Alexandria Sexual Assault Center. This year's poetry share will be a hybrid in-person and virtual event, with attendees and poets participating from the Lee Center in Alexandria or online via Zoom.
* To share your work, please register as a poet (in-person or virtual) by Monday, April 18. You will receive a participant consent form and a request for a copy of your poem(s) in advance.
* To attend the event, please register as an attendee (in-person or virtual).
You can also contact these hotlines for support any time:
* Doorways (Arlington) Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline: 703-237-0881
* Alexandria: 703-683-7273 (Sexual Assault Hotline) or 703-746-4911 (Domestic Violence Hotline)
* National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673 / Online Chat: hotline.rainn.org y hotline.rainn.org/es
To register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/embrace-your-voice-2022-poetry-share-tickets-277773838027