Coffee with a Cop is a national program with no speeches or agendas. It serves as an informal opportunity for members of Arlington’s residential and business communities to meet officers, ask questions, discuss public safety concerns and get to know each other. “Community Engagement is a key initiative of the police department and we’re committed to strengthening our relationships one cup of coffee at a time,” Arlington police department said in a statement.
Next Coffee with a Cop events will be held on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at the following locations:
La Coop Coffee (4807 1st Street N.) from 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Compass Coffee (4710 Langston Boulevard) from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
More like this story
- PERF: FCPD Lacked Crisis, Decision Making Training
- Protection, Prevention and Communication Lead Police Efforts in Our Community By Mount Vernon Supervisor Dan Storck
- Virginia Has Made It Easier To Vote
- Mount Vernon Springfield Chamber of Commerce Celebrates Small Business Week
- When You Need a Beekeeper, STAT