Photo detail

Boarded-up windows and sliding-glass door area in the back of the townhouse.

Stories this photo appears in:

Fire Causes $100,000 Damage

Fire officials peg unattended candle as culprit.

A townhouse fire Sunday afternoon in Centreville’s Newgate community caused an estimated $100,000 damage, according to fire officials. They say an unattended candle in the kitchen caused the blaze.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment