Photo

Keisy Chavez, her mother Carmen, daughter Cinthya Qureshi and father Miguel Chavez.

How the Powerless Access Power

Immigrants make significant gains in influencing political system.

On Election Night Nov. 6, Keisy Chavez’s nerves were frayed. The Fairfax single mom had been campaigning hard for Democrats since the official launch of Latinos for Obama last April.

Comments

csnk 8 months, 3 weeks ago

This is a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it clothing manufacturer

benjohnson 4 months ago

This post is really interesting! I am very happy to see this picture here. I have read this story before few days ago in this same website. I am expecting more such posts on this website. Thank you very much for sharing this here! Cleaning Services San Jose

JerrySeo 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. lifted kulture chorus

JerrySeo 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Actually excellent info ! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. Salvia for sale

JerrySeo 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Deze tijd van het jaar is ook een mooie tijd om de balans op te maken. Ervan uitgaande dat de beoordelingsgesprekken gurgaon to jaipur cab

JerrySeo 2 months, 3 weeks ago

but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Los Angeles DUI attorney

AsharSeo 2 months, 1 week ago

when is played by someone that loves to do that. It is just like that. pure slim cleanse

JerrySeo 1 month, 2 weeks ago

The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studieAs.Thanks gmail accounts for sale

tiascovil 1 month ago

I am so glad to see this picture. As shown on the picture, I know that you are all in. I am expecting more updates on this event. Thank you so much for sharing this post here. Keep updating more updates! kosher restaurants los angeles

SteveRegan 3 weeks, 4 days ago

Election times are very tight as all are nervous about the victory of their candidates. For some it would be a good day but for others an unlucky day. All is what matters is luck in this game. Anyways all the best for all the winning cox internet planscandidates.

davidgibbson 2 weeks, 6 days ago

Glad to see the photograph given here, I was been searching for the photo and related news and your site have given it. snoring aids All updated news is provided here, your language is simple and it is very useful.

Dona 1 week, 1 day ago

Congratulations to all! I am very happy to know that you are all in. Anyway you have done it well. I am expecting a lot from you. So keep going well and do something great. Thank you so much! Retrofitting Companies In Los Angeles

amantajo3 5 days, 19 hours ago

Very nice photograph all looks very happy. Watching the photos gives me a positive energy. What was the actual story behind it? I have read many articles about this but I have never got the exact story. Thank you for sharing such post. neck pain therapy center