Photo

Keisy Chavez, her mother Carmen, daughter Cinthya Qureshi and father Miguel Chavez.

How the Powerless Access Power

Immigrants make significant gains in influencing political system.

On Election Night Nov. 6, Keisy Chavez’s nerves were frayed. The Fairfax single mom had been campaigning hard for Democrats since the official launch of Latinos for Obama last April.

Comments

csnk 7 months, 4 weeks ago

This is a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it clothing manufacturer

benjohnson 3 months, 1 week ago

This post is really interesting! I am very happy to see this picture here. I have read this story before few days ago in this same website. I am expecting more such posts on this website. Thank you very much for sharing this here! Cleaning Services San Jose

JerrySeo 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. lifted kulture chorus

JerrySeo 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Actually excellent info ! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. Salvia for sale

JerrySeo 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Deze tijd van het jaar is ook een mooie tijd om de balans op te maken. Ervan uitgaande dat de beoordelingsgesprekken gurgaon to jaipur cab

JerrySeo 2 months ago

but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Los Angeles DUI attorney

AsharSeo 1 month, 2 weeks ago

when is played by someone that loves to do that. It is just like that. pure slim cleanse

JerrySeo 3 weeks, 2 days ago

The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studieAs.Thanks gmail accounts for sale

tiascovil 1 week, 2 days ago

I am so glad to see this picture. As shown on the picture, I know that you are all in. I am expecting more updates on this event. Thank you so much for sharing this post here. Keep updating more updates! kosher restaurants los angeles