Photo

Members of the Fort Hunt 12U All-Star Team. Kneeling, from left, Josie Sara, Avery O’Connor, Alekzandra Pierpoint, Alex Dorris, Ava Alonso, standing, from left, Head Coach Mike O’Connor, Naomi Masterson, Emilie Becker, Caroline Bowman, Skyler Roberts, Victoria Rulapaugh, Micaela Neulight, Sarah Atkinson, Assistant Coaches Dale Dorris and Bob Aramony. Not pictured but selected as all-stars by their coaches are Grace Moery, Emma Klein and Katie Aramony.

FHYAA Softball All-Stars Win 10U Championship

This past Father’s Day weekend the Fort Hunt Youth Athletic Association (FHYAA) fielded three teams to play in the end of season Fairfax County Girls Softball League (FCGSL) fast pitch softball tournament.

Comments

CandiceMerideth 7 months, 2 weeks ago

It was quite nice meeting and learning about members of the Fort Hunt 12U All-Star Team at dissertation writing services. I really hope your team wins the game, good luck people.

zohra 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much. I am expecting that my dissertation writing will pass my committee and the school with no problem. Any student who works with you will be very lucky and will get everything they need. Thanks again.

zohra 3 months, 2 weeks ago

I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Single Forever

zohra 3 months, 2 weeks ago

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Make Him go Crazy about You

zohra 3 months, 2 weeks ago

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Put your spouse first

zohra 3 months ago

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. bodybuilding clothing

naeemkhatri 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. biggest natural bodybuilder

lionel 3 weeks, 5 days ago

They have got a really strong team with the likes of these wonderful players. I think they are one of the strong contenders for this season championships. We are looking for some exciting performances from them. Hope that they can do well in the championship. mouthpiece for snoring