Photo

Meronne Teklu, one of West Springfield’s Class of 2013 class officers, will be attending The College of William and Mary next year and plans on majoring in business finance and biomedical engineering. She would like to own a biomedical firm in her near future.

Spartans Come Together for a Bittersweet Last Time

West Springfield High graduates urged to be “the best you possible.”

West Springfield’s Class of 2013 graduated at the Patriot Center on Friday, June 14, in front of a packed crowd of families, friends and teachers, receiving inspirational words for the future, as well as bittersweet, nostalgic memories from the past. Principal Mark Greenfelder, a fellow Spartan himself, began the graduation with words of wisdom from his favorite book “The Element,” explaining to students that in order to be happy and successful, they needed to find the intersection between what they were passionate about and what they were good at.

Comments

dwyanehudson 1 year, 2 months ago

Meronne Teklu has a good planning about her career. She has already decided what to do after her studies. Students should be like her targeting the success in the career. Keep sharing more posts here! cheese curds

lawson 3 months, 1 week ago

They managed to compile No New Friends excellently. The video shows how much effort has been put in there and I'm impressed by how they've managed to do the difficult creativity. The behind-the-scenes looked even more lively about them.

zohra 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Meronne is a brilliant sudent. I taught her one order custom essay class and she was the person who contributed to most of the discussion and she had the answers to evey question of mine.

zohra 2 months ago

Hmm, this has been quite nice to go through. You have really put in a lot of efforts and it surely shows. I think I should too start following the guidelines for dissertation to end up with an amazing work!

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. Contractor Mortgages

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! cheap international vacation packages

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! printing services UK

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. pension advice uk

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. best kitchen style

zohra 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I use only high quality materials - you can see them at: live forex signals

zohra 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... voyance gratuite telephone

zohra 1 month, 2 weeks ago

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. Towelroot Support

zohra 1 month, 2 weeks ago

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: OMC Cobra lower units

zohra 1 month, 2 weeks ago

For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! professioneel webdesign

zohra 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Korean nail trend