Photo

Christina Cleveland

Reston Ice Skater Wins Regional Championships

Local figure skater Christina Cleveland topped the competition in the recent 2014 Regional Figure Skating Championships. A junior lady, Christie won both the short and the long programs in the championships, held in Louisville, Ky. The top four skaters in each division progress to the Sectional Championships, which will be held in East Lansing, Mich. in November. From there, the top four earn a spot in the 2014 US National Championships in Boston, Mass. This year, the national competition will also be the United States Olympic Trials for the Sochi Olympics in mid-winter. Christie is a junior at Herndon High School and skates under Rashid Kadyrkaev at the Ashburn Ice House. Her team of coaches helps her to succeed. She does stretching, cardio, ballet, strength training and trampoline, as well as her on-ice regimen, as her daily fitness activities.

Reston Ice Skater Wins Regional Championships

Comments

EvaTorrens 1 year, 11 months ago

EssayWriting 1 year, 7 months ago

Elmer 1 year, 6 months ago

Farhan_Drake 1 year, 6 months ago

zohra 9 months, 3 weeks ago

OMG, Christina is really pretty and I just love her dress in this picture! She reminds me of my boss at the best assignment writing service because she was likewise graceful and pretty! It was really really nice to have seen her picture, she is beautiful and so is this picture!

zohra 7 months, 2 weeks ago

The assistance of your paper writing help of writer helps me a lot with my studies. Now I have more time for other subjects and work. Thank you for helping me out every time I'm overloaded with my writing assignments.

zohra 7 months, 1 week ago

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Accountants Crawley

zohra 6 months, 2 weeks ago

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. youtube a course in miracles

jamesjack 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Incredible Information sharing .. I am exceptionally glad to peruse this article .. a debt of gratitude is in order for giving us experience info.Fantastic pleasant. I welcome this post answers

zohra 6 months, 2 weeks ago

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. helen schucman

jamesjack 6 months, 1 week ago

just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on her practical guide

naeemkhatri 6 months, 1 week ago

Pond have got onto your website although implementing observe simply simply some bit submits. Soothing strategy for forseeable future, I will be bookmarking currently obtain types perform will come apart. acim

jamesjack 6 months, 1 week ago

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple video

zohra 6 months, 1 week ago

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. a course in miracles teachers

naeemkhatri 6 months, 1 week ago

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! a course in miracles audio

jamesjack 6 months, 1 week ago

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! a course in miracles books

naeemkhatri 6 months, 1 week ago

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. a course in miracles questions

sufiyankhatri 6 months ago

Punctually the following web link could irrefutably find themselves well-known amongst any crafting most people, owing to hardworking reports plus assessments plus comparisons. buy instagram likes

sufiyankhatri 5 months, 3 weeks ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. workbook for students

sufiyankhatri 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Punctually the following web link could irrefutably find themselves well-known amongst any crafting most people, owing to hardworking reports plus assessments plus comparisons. spiritual practice

sufiyankhatri 5 months, 3 weeks ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. spiritual vision

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! LA REINA DEL SUR CAPITULOS

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Punctually the following web link could irrefutably find themselves well-known amongst any crafting most people, owing to hardworking reports plus assessments plus comparisons. office vorlagen

jamesjack 5 months, 2 weeks ago

enjoy a person's posting. Its fine to check out you actually explain in words with the soul plus resolution during this vital matter is often without difficulty viewed. - <a href="http://nondualteacher.com/">practical non-duality

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. mystery school

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Flower delivery sao paulo

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. david hoffmeister

naeemkhatri 5 months, 2 weeks ago

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! david hoffmeister

naeemkhatri 5 months, 1 week ago

The matter you we highlighted above is surely value able for anyone to workout. the concept of your article is very true and It will result in a positive way. Best IR Repeater

naeemkhatri 5 months ago

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! a course in miracles audiobook

lionel 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Christina is an absolute talent in the sport and it has been proven with her performances over and over. It was her photos on most of the headlines after winning the Regional Figure Skating Championships. Hope that we can see her reaching more heights in the future. pizza delivery

naeemkhatri 4 months, 3 weeks ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. music events

jamesjack 4 months, 2 weeks ago

This really is also an incredible document when i sincerely preferred thinking about. It truly is certainly not everyday when i secure the chances to examine some thing..! clenbuterol achat

naeemkhatri 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Immediately the following superb web-site will obviously unquestionably remain celebrated between a lot of crafting your site both males and females, for any meticulous subject material and customer feedback. actual experience

jamesjack 4 months, 2 weeks ago

After i bought against your site however adding desire only marginally touch submits. Exciting way of permanent, Soon we will be book-marking each time get hold of styles entire can come in place..! actual experience

jamesjack 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Because of this , promotional advertisements email campaigns that allows you to advantageous study sooner than offer. In other words to put in writing more practical space something like this...!

best otr microwaves

jamesjack 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises....! trinkeliu klojimas kaune

naeemkhatri 4 months, 2 weeks ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. Best IR Repeater

naeemkhatri 4 months, 2 weeks ago

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Best Office Chairs Under 200

naeemkhatri 4 months, 1 week ago

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Best Bed Pillow Protectors

naeemkhatri 4 months, 1 week ago

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. home foot massager Machines

naeemkhatri 4 months, 1 week ago

Immediately the following superb web-site will obviously unquestionably remain celebrated between a lot of crafting your site both males and females, for any meticulous subject material and customer feedback. best pro review

naeemkhatri 4 months ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. ICO LISTER

naeemkhatri 4 months ago

That'sthe motive selling you acceptable study prior to designing. It is additionally doable to put in writing much better placing on this. espanol

naeemkhatri 4 months ago

Punctually the following web link could irrefutably find themselves well-known amongst any crafting most people, owing to hardworking reports plus assessments plus comparisons. I married a mystic

naeemkhatri 4 months ago

It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. b slim

naeemkhatri 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Punctually the following web link could irrefutably find themselves well-known amongst any crafting most people, owing to hardworking reports plus assessments plus comparisons. photos