Photo

Students sing for residents at Herndon Harbor House for their annual sing-a-long.

Cross-generational Sing-along

Montessori Peace School has annual event at senior home.

A cross-generational jamboree lifted spirits last week. Students from Montessori Peace School sang songs they learned all year to a small group of seniors at Herndon Harbor House on May 13.

Comments

Bethan 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I think that the Herndon Harbor House was responsible for this nature. I had been to cozytime.ca and the guys there helped me out getting my child enrolled at a happy school.

MalcolmW 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Try this coursework help service and don't worry about you assignmetns neither school nor university

EmilyBaker 2 months, 1 week ago

Thank you. Such an interesting article. I really liked her.

Dr_paani 2 months ago

I love this kids.. i am very much scared about there health and fitness as health, fitness quotes, nutrition and exercise to its readers by keeping it fun, light and simple.

TH6Base 1 month, 1 week ago

Before I start, I’d like to give you some advice. If you choose to use an internet base layout – they sometimes get very popular Peace School, so people learn to handle and Care them Base Layouts for TH6. It always helps to adapt them a little bit.

Natale 2 weeks, 5 days ago

per un presente gioioso e un passato ben ricordato. I miei migliori auguri per una stagione felici e un magnifico nuovo anno

--> Auguri di Buon Natale

Natale 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Das Weihnachtsfest Vom Himmel bis in die tiefsten Klüfte ein milder Stern herniederlacht; vom Tannenwalde steigen Düfte und kerzenhelle wird die Nacht.

Mir ist das Herz so froh erschrocken, das ist die liebe Weihnachtszeit! Ich höre fernher Kirchenglocken, in märchenstiller Herrlichkeit.

Ein frommer Zauber hält mich nieder, anbetend, staunend muß ich stehn, es sinkt auf meine Augenlider, ich fühl's, ein Wunder ist geschehn.

-----> Weihnachtsgedichte

Natale 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Deseando al mundo entero ¡Saludos al cielo que te traerán felicidad! Feliz Navidad!!!

----> Felicitaciones de Navidad