August 6, 2002
<bt>* Greenbriar Bridge Club — It meets every third Saturday of the month from September through May. Call Kim and Sandy Kelly, 703-378-7654.
* Chantilly Youth Association (CYA) — The CYA has a variety of activities to choose from, including summer and spring baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, peewee soccer, soccer, softball, T-ball, tennis, track, wrestling and cheerleading. Call Ralph Wills at 703-324-8632. The CYA Hotline number is 703-620-1048. The rain line for all county fields is 703-324-5264.
* Greenbriar Community Center — To rent space, call 703-378-6911. Send all queries to P.O. Box 220278, Chantilly, VA 22022.
* Greenbriar Garden Club — The garden club meets the fourth Monday of the month, except June, July, August and December, at 7:30 p.m., at the Greenbriar Community Center on Stringfellow Road. In late August, there's a salad supper at a member's home. The first regular meeting will be the fourth Monday in September. The group presents programs and demonstrations of horticultural techniques and also sponsors scholarships and an annual service project. The president is Donna Munari at 703-266-9526.
* Greenbriar Women's Club — The Greenbriar Women's Club meets the third Monday of the month, September through May, except for December. Meetings are at the Greenbriar Community Center at 7:30 p.m. and are open to all women in the area, ages 18 or older. Annual club memberships are $25. Call 703-266-7032.
* Girl Scouts of America — In Chantilly, call Jean Atchley at 703-817-1564 or Noreen Dinndorf at 703-378-7612.
* Military Wives of Greenbriar — Social club meets occasionally for wives of all branches of service. Call Libby Morrow at 703-378-8331.