* The Greenbriar Civic Association Board meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the Greenbriar Community Center on Stringfellow Road. Call Emerson Cale at 703-378-6009. E-mail email@example.com.
* The Chantilly Youth Association (CYA) has a variety of activities for local children and teens. They include summer and spring baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, peewee soccer, soccer, softball, field hockey, T-ball, tennis, track, wrestling, rugby and cheerleading.
Call CYA President Ralph Wills at 703-378-7831. The CYA Hotline number is 703-620-1048. The rain line for all county fields is 703-324-5264, or visit the Web site at www.chantillyyouth.org.
* The Greenbriar Community Center can provide space for up to 100 people. Call 703-378-6911. Send all queries to P.O. Box 220278, Chantilly, VA 20153, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following organizations hold meetings or classes at the Greenbriar Community Center:
* Nritanjali Dance, 703-385-4684
* Western Fairfax Woman's Club, 703-378-6216
* Abrakadoodle Art classes for children age 2-12, call 703-266-0012
* Bridge Group. Call Jim Berger at 703-818-7072.
* Dance Abilities dance class for children with disabilities, 703-218-0751
* Pleasant Valley Preschool, 703-378-6911
* New Hope Fellowship Church, 703-817-1144
* The Greenbriar Garden Club presents programs and demonstrations of horticultural techniques. Membership and meetings are open to all area residents interested in gardening. Call JoAnn Bensen, at 703-378-5482.
* Western Fairfax County Woman's Club, a civic organization committed to enhancing the quality of community life through volunteer service and philanthropy, was established in 1968. This diverse group of women makes things happen in the community and looks to residents to join in. Club projects include scholarship awards, the semi-annual Chantilly Library Used Book Sale, and White House Ornament fund-raiser. While they perform community service, raise money and award women's scholarships, members of the WFCWC also have a variety of social activities that foster camaraderie and fellowship within the club. Social events include an English tea and garden party, luncheons and holiday parties, a night out at the theater and more. They are also a proud member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC), the oldest and largest all-female volunteer organization in the world. The Western Fairfax County Woman's Club meets the third Monday of each month, September through May, at 7 p.m. at the Greenbriar Community Center, 4615 Stringfellow Road, Chantilly, and is open to all women in the area, ages 18 and older. New members welcome. Call President Eileen Chambers at 703-378-7054.