A list of gifts or donations of $200 or more from West*Group officers to members of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors was included in the rezoning application, although the exact amount of each gift is not included. They include:
Kathryn A. MacLane, executive vice president and treasurer of West*Group:
• $500 to Hanley for Chairwoman, Feb. 3, 2002, according to the Board of Elections
• $500 to Gerald E. Connolly, March 21 2002, according to the Board of Elections
• $200 or more to Penny Gross for Supervisor, January, 2002
• $200 or more to Frey for Supervisor in October, 2002
• $200 or more to Bulova for Supervisor, October, 2002
West*Group Properties to Supervisor Michael Frey in September, 2001 $200 or more.
Christian Lessard, president of the Lessard Architectural Group, Inc., to Stuart Mendelsohn within a 12-month period; Mendelsohn, who is not seeking re-election, says he has received no contributions from West*Group this year.
West*Group CEO and President G.T. Halpin: $250 to Gerald E. Connolly on March 21, 2002
John C. Ulfelder, one of the partners in West*Gate: $250 to Gerald E. Connolly on March 21, 2002