The Board of Lady Managers of Inova Alexandria Hospital has reopened ‘The Little Shop’ at the hospital. The Little Shop is located next to the reception desk at the Visitor’s Entrance. The shop carries gifts and flowers, cold drinks and snacks and a variety of incidentals, magazines and papers. The Board of Lady Managers was founded in 1872 to serve the unmet medical needs in Alexandria. The legacy continues today with fundraising dedicated to supporting Inova Alexandria Hospital in meeting health needs of the community. The group has a current pledge of $272,000 to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Inova Alexandria for Giraffe Omni-beds (state of the art computerized incubators). All proceeds from sales at The Little Shop are contributed to the pledge.