Tre’Ron Brooks, center, will be a physical presence in the middle of the Mount Vernon defense.

Record-Breaking RB Griffith to Carry Load for Majors

Coach Wells pleased with physical linebacker play.

Mount Vernon opens the regular season at South County on Aug. 30.

Comments

Who doesn't love football? I love this game because football can bring people together, it is highly entertaining to me and to my friends too and so on. Do you love this game too? Why?

leonardo85 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Griffith is a highly talented player and he is definitely going to make many more astounding records in the coming years as well. I love sports and I never ever miss a single match, although I mostly watch matches on TV, I visit the stadium whenever I find time. My favorite team is KU Jayhawk and I love watching their games. I even love collecting KU Jayhawk jerseys and souvenirs, I mostly buy these items from http://jayhawkspirit.com/adkajabaje.html.

maxwell 3 weeks, 2 days ago

Whether it is a football game or a baseball game, a player always have to stay motivated to take his performance to an all new height. The fans gather in the stadiums to enjoy a thrilling game and the players should do their best to fulfill the expectations of fans. Some of these fans become so obsessed with the sports that they keep on exploring places like SuperiorSportsProducts.com for collecting sports memorabilia.

JanisJNoukster 3 weeks, 1 day ago

As a sport's enthusiast, football has definitely an amazing team growing here. Many sport's fans are usually collectors. Different items, as seen on Collectible-Supplies.com can be perfect presents for loved ones.

JanisJNoukster 1 week, 3 days ago

The Tre’Ron Brooks seems to be in top shape this year, both physically and professionally. Many wonder how the training goes for these athletes. Do they run with a pair of weight lifting grips on, and this fact contributes to their muscle building?

JanisJNoukster 1 week, 2 days ago

Indeed, any sport is a very relaxing way to spend your time and keep your health for the long therm. Getting children interested in these kind of activities is a challenge, because of their attention span. One solution, as seen on Collectible-Supplies.com, could be buying them action figures that represent some heroes for them. Give them a chance to get excited and evolve at their own pace.