The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors encourages residents to become actively involved in their county government. There are currently vacancies for representatives on the following county and regional advisory boards, commissions and committees.
* Advisory Commission on Youth: Leesburg and Sterling districts.
* Affordable Dwelling Unit Advisory Board: One single-family home builder.
* Bull Run Alcohol Safety Action Program: One at-large representative.
* Commission on Aging: Catoctin and Sterling districts.
* Commission on Women: Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Community Criminal Justice Board: Chairman's at-large representative.
* Commuter Bus Advisory Board: Potomac, Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Disability Services Board: At-large business representatives or representatives who have a disability or who have a family member with a disability.
* Equal Employment Opportunity Plan Committee: At-large representatives.
* Fiscal Impact Committee: One at-large representative.
* Library Board of Trustees: Sugarland Run District.
* Open Space Advisory Committee: Broad Run, Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Road Viewers Board: At-large representatives.
* Woods Road Special Exception Oversight Committee: At-large representatives.
Contact Sally Keefer, Board of Supervisors office, 703-771-5034 about specific vacancies. Information about each board, committee and commission is available on the Loudoun County Government Web site at www.loudoun.gov/advisory.