There are currently vacancies for representatives on the following Loudoun County and regional advisory boards, commissions and committees.
* Affordable Dwelling Unit Advisory Board: one architect and one single-family home builder.
* Animal Advisory Committee: Potomac district.
* Building Code and Appeals Board: building industry representative.
* Bull Run Alcohol Safety Action Program: one at-large representative.
* Commission on Aging: Sterling district.
* Commission on Women: Potomac and Sterling districts.
* Commuter Bus Advisory Board: Potomac, Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Disability Services Board: at-large business representatives or representatives who have a disability or who have a family member with a disability.
* Equal Employment Opportunity Plan Committee: at-large representatives.
* Fiscal Impact Committee: one at-large representative.
* Industrial Development Authority: two at-large representatives.
* Open Space Advisory Committee: Broad Run and Sugarland Run districts.
* Road Viewers Board: at-large representatives.
* Social Services Board: two at-large representatives.
* Woods Road Special Exception Oversight Committee: at-large representatives.
For information about specific vacancies, contact Sally Keefer, Board of Supervisors office, 703-771-5034. Information about each board, committee and commission is available on the Loudoun County Government Web site at www.loudoun.gov/advisory.