There are currently vacancies for representatives on the following Loudoun County and regional advisory boards, commissions and committees.
* Advisory Commission on Youth: Sterling District.
* Affordable Dwelling Unit Advisory Board: One single-family home builder.
* Animal Advisory Committee: Potomac District.
* Building Code and Appeals Board: Two building industry representatives.
* Bull Run Alcohol Safety Action Program: One at-large representative.
* Commission on Aging: Catoctin and Sterling districts.
* Commission on Women: Potomac, Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Community Criminal Justice Board: Chairman's at-large representative.
* Community Services Board: At-large representatives.
* Commuter Bus Advisory Board: Potomac, Sterling and Sugarland Run districts.
* Disability Services Board: At-large business representatives or representatives who have a disability or who have a family member with a disability.
* Equal Employment Opportunity Plan Committee: At-large representatives.
* Fiscal Impact Committee: One at-large representative.
* Health Systems Agency: At-large representatives.
* Historic District Review Committee: At-large representatives.
* Library Board of Trustees: Sugarland Run District.
* Open Space Advisory Committee: Broad Run and Sugarland Run districts.
* Road Viewers Board: At-large representatives.
* Woods Road Special Exception Oversight Committee: At-large representatives.
For information about specific vacancies, contact Sally Keefer, Board of Supervisors office, 703-771-5034. Information about each board, committee and commission is available on the Loudoun County Government Web site at www.loudoun.gov/advisory.