After three years of service, Hank’s Pasta Bar in North Old Town is closing its doors for an extensive remodel and rebranding, the JL Restaurant Group announced on Thursday.
In a statement, the restaurant management wrote:
“After 3 great years in Old Town, Hank’s Pasta Bar is closing to make space for a new, unnamed concept from JL Restaurant Group. At the end of this month, the restaurant will begin exciting renovations that bring new options to devoted guests, including a seasonal rooftop bar and an expanded regional Italian menu. The new addition will open at the end of 2019 with the same warm hospitality, leadership team, and hand-crafted pasta. Come in before we close to indulge in your favorites! We’re thrilled to evolve with this community and are looking forward to a lively, new concept in the same great location. For continued updates, follow @hankspastabar on social media.”
Owner Jamee Leeds and her team were not available for further comment.
More like this story
- Appetite: Across Alexandria, New Restaurants, Cafes Appearing On Scene
- Appetite: Say Hello to Hank & Mitzi’s This Month in Alexandria
- Appetite: 3 Restaurants and Cafes Opening in the New Year
- Appetite: Off the Menu: Alexandria Restaurant News and Notes
- Appetite: Off the Menu: Alexandria Restaurant News Notes