The McLean Farmers Market is one of 10 markets across Fairfax County that Fairfax County operates under its Park Authority. Each is different and has a distinct personality and community that it serves.
"I think what people like a lot about the McLean Farmers Market is that it is in Lewisville Park, in a treed area that feels like a park," said Caroline Hockenberry, Farmers Market Coordinator for Fairfax County Park Authority, on May 17 while she oversaw the day's event. "You are in this very serene setting."
The McLean Market is open Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon through November 11. It features 16 vendors who offer fresh veggies, ripe fruit, savory bread, coffee, plants, and much more. For additional information on market rules and vendors, visit https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/farmersmarkets/mclean.
https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/farmersmarkets to learn more.
More like this story
- Harvest Time at Colvin Run Mill 2022; Recreates life 200 years ago in the agrarian community
- SHARE of McLean Seeks Coats, Food, Gift Card Donations
- What's Up with Herndon Downtown Project?
- Merrifield Center Renamed Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health
- NOVA Parks Seeks Input into 5 Year Strategic Plan