The Alexandria Chamber of Commerce will pay tribute to the city’s young business and community leaders Oct. 29 at the fifth annual 40 Under 40 awards ceremony.
“Our 40 Under 40 program has provided us with the chance to honor amazing up-and-coming individuals who are doing fantastic things in our community, and this 2020 class is no exception,” said Chamber CEO Joe Haggerty.
The program will highlight each individual and his or her impact on the Alexandria community. The event will involve virtual attendance with an in-person presence from only the honorees.
For tickets or more information, visit https://www.thechamberalx.com/.
The 2020 Honorees include:
- Andrés Acosta II, Support & Intervention Specialist at T.C. Williams High School
- Canek Aguirre, Councilman at City of Alexandria
- Chelsea Anderson, Director of Marketing and Communications at HomeGrown Restaurant Group
- Chris Arnold, Deputy Director, Academy & Futsal at Alexandria Soccer Association
- Allen Carrington Brooks, Chief Operating Officer at Building Momentum
- Virginia Bush, Project Manager at Association of American Medical Colleges
- Jessica Du Bois, Employee Benefits Advisor at Business Benefits Group
- Andrew D. Garrahan, Associate at Covington & Burling LLP
- Shawna Gary, Eligibility Worker at Arlington County Government
- Marcy Giannunzio, Principal at DIAG Studios, PLLC
- Ariana Gordillo, Director of Strategic Initiatives at National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
- Adrianne Griffith, Director, Marketing & Communications at Alexandria Economic Development Partnership
- Gresham W. Harkless Jr., Owner at Blue 16 Media
- Amanda Hayes Rudolph, Associate Attorney at Redmon, Peyton & Braswell, LLP
- Beth Inglis, Managing Partner/Owner at Preting, LLC
- Grant Alan Joiner, VP – Branch Manager at Charles Schwab
- Lisa Kiefer, President and CEO at Sightline Strategy
- Rachel Lazarus, Neuroscientist at AARP
- Helen Lee, Environmental Program Manager at City of Alexandria
- Garrett McGuire, Regional Director, External & Legislative Affairs at AT&T
- Catherine Miller, Integrative Healing Practitioner at Four Directions Wellness
- Katelin Moomau, Partner at Family First Law Group
- Jeremy Ryan Moss, Vice President of Investments at Bonaventure
- Courtney Overton, Owner & Founder at Speech of Cake, Inc.
- Clinton Page, Chief Accountability Officer at Alexandria City Public Schools
- Sarah Phillips, Editor & Owner at The Scout Guide
- Emma Quinn, Events & Marketing Manager at Port City Brewing Company
- Megan Ritter Judt, Development Manager at National Council for Adoption
- Sam Silverlieb, Partner at McChrystal Group
- Josh Simon, President of Lee & Associates
- Christopher Suarez, School Board Member at Alexandria City Public Schools
- Natalie Ivana Talis, Population Health Manager at Alexandria Health Department
- John Taylor, General Manager at Alexandria Toyota
- Daniel Teka, Director of Supply Chain at Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Nathan Toews, Director of Meal Programs at Senior Services of Alexandria
- Marisa Tordella, Director of Development at Friends of Guest House
- Steven Ulrich, Financial Planner at Cassaday & Company, Inc.
- Adrianna Vallario, Realtor at McEnearney Associates
- Dr. Joshua William Walker, President and CEO at Japan Society
- Kayla Yingst, Communications Programming Specialist at Alexandria Renew Enterprises