Erin Adams (Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden), Gretchen Bulova (Stabler-Leadbeater Apothocary Shop), William V. Brierre,Jr. (Alexandria Library Company) and Al Cox (City of Alexandria) pose for a photo with HAF president Dr. D. Morgan Delaney after the presentation of grants.
Photo by Louise Krafft.
Members of the Historic Alexandria Foundation gathered Sunday, June 17 at the home and in the garden of Leslie Arial’s for the annual HAF meeting and garden party. HAF president Dr. D. Morgan Delaney announced and presented the 2012 grants. The four recipients are: The City of Alexandria - $4,000 to purchase software for a digital survey of the Old and Historic District; The Alexandria Library Company - $8,000 for the purchase of a 1796 map of the City of Alexandria and a ledger; The Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden - $5,000 for an archaeological excavation and garden redesign project and Stabler-Leadbeater Apothocary Shop - $5,000 for an exterior paint analysis.